[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
I think the 2 names listed above are multis. i think so because dogburtino started a fuedal epic and i joined it. He plays suspicously amazing, he know how to bombard territories and he plays an amazing statagey (that will probably beat me ) he says they're brothers in the chat but I would like this checked before i risk 40 some points on him. Here are 2 game numbers that might help to. 10080537 and 10079987
gregory7 wrote:I think the 2 names listed above are multis. i think so because dogburtino started a fuedal epic and i joined it. He plays suspicously amazing, he know how to bombard territories and he plays an amazing statagey (that will probably beat me ) he says they're brothers in the chat but I would like this checked before i risk 40 some points on him. Here are 2 game numbers that might help to. 10080537 and 10079987
-Greg
I suspect that until you take the time to fill out the form/template correctly. Folks won't find the time to have a look at this. If your not smart enough to fill out the form, your unlikely to be correct in your suspicions. He has told you that his brother is teaching him how to play, he is lucky to have a brother to teach him the game.
gregory7 wrote:I think the 2 names listed above are multis. i think so because dogburtino started a fuedal epic and i joined it. He plays suspicously amazing, he know how to bombard territories and he plays an amazing statagey (that will probably beat me ) he says they're brothers in the chat but I would like this checked before i risk 40 some points on him. Here are 2 game numbers that might help to. Game 10080537 and Game 10079987
-Greg
I suspect that until you take the time to fill out the form/template correctly. Folks won't find the time to have a look at this. If your not smart enough to fill out the form, your unlikely to be correct in your suspicions. He has told you that his brother is teaching him how to play, he is lucky to have a brother to teach him the game.
Just because he didn't fill out the form correctly doesn't mean can't be right about them being multies. And no point in insulting his intelligence level . After looking into this a bit I think it's reasonable that they can be brothers, but it's also a possibility that one of the brothers is using both accounts. Or it's just one guys multi. Anyway definitely something worth looking into.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!