[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Other: Jritchie73 had 5 turns to kill me but keeps me alive. http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=9943285 After the 2 2nd turn I asked him to kill me he did not now its the 6th turn and he did not. I told him how to killme because the map is conquer Rome but he did not.
It's a f-up map, which many people do not know how to play. It appears a sitter may be involved.
2011-11-12 19:40:05 - JRitchie73: go dan m for JRitchie73
2011-11-12 19:40:21 - JRitchie73: apparently he's too lazy to do this himself
2011-11-12 19:40:33 - JRitchie73: and I must be his bitch
2011-11-12 19:43:19 - JRitchie73: oops, guess, I f'd up
and Colemanus it's your turn right now...
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
agentcom wrote:Why can't he just db? Not like he's a freemium and has to wait 3 days for another slot to open up.
Possibly because there's rules against intentional db and he doesn't want to break them? In a case like this, I'm sure nobody would blame him, but when one is new one tries to play it safe.
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
agentcom wrote:Why can't he just db? Not like he's a freemium and has to wait 3 days for another slot to open up.
Possibly because there's rules against intentional db and he doesn't want to break them? In a case like this, I'm sure nobody would blame him, but when one is new one tries to play it safe.
Ermmm... he's playing over 7000 games... don't think that means he's new!
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.