kramer144[busted]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
User avatar
b00060
Posts: 4066
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Washington D.C.

kramer144[busted]es

Post by b00060 »

Accused:

kramer144

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 10066125

Comments: Plays game and settings for Pelo War perfectly. His record is perfect, I love playing high ranks and was curious how many times he played the map. Looked it up and he has never played it with this user name. I told him I do not play multis in the chat because there is no way a first timer plays the map that perfect and he admits in game chat he has played it several times. (Of course he has, but with what other username?)
User avatar
TheForgivenOne
Posts: 5998
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME

Re: kramer144

Post by TheForgivenOne »

Wow, it's true. He hasn't played the map once before. Unless he was busted before with a different account, and this is now his primary account... but I dunno. I'd like to see the verdict on this one.
Image
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
User avatar
Gillipig
Posts: 3565
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: kramer144

Post by Gillipig »

From the said game:

2011-11-12 02:41:14 - b00060: Never again, I do not play multis. No way this is your first time on this map
2011-11-12 02:43:14 - kramer144: no i have played this map many times
2011-11-12 02:43:34 - kramer144: you do not play multis?

He makes it sound like being a multi is perfectly okay and that you're weird for not wanting to play him lol.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
TheForgivenOne
Posts: 5998
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME

Re: kramer144

Post by TheForgivenOne »

Either that or he doesn't know what a multi is.
Image
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
User avatar
Gillipig
Posts: 3565
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: kramer144

Post by Gillipig »

TheForgivenOne wrote:Either that or he doesn't know what a multi is.
He's played over 200 games, surely he's heard the term by now.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
chapcrap
Posts: 9686
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Gender: Male
Location: Kansas City

Re: kramer144

Post by chapcrap »

Gillipig wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:Either that or he doesn't know what a multi is.
He's played over 200 games, surely he's heard the term by now.
Not everyone trolls the forums like we do...

I didn't start looking at Forum crap that much until about a year ago. And I am not really sure I knew what a multi was back then.
User avatar
Gillipig
Posts: 3565
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Re: kramer144

Post by Gillipig »

chapcrap wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:Either that or he doesn't know what a multi is.
He's played over 200 games, surely he's heard the term by now.
Not everyone trolls the forums like we do...

I didn't start looking at Forum crap that much until about a year ago. And I am not really sure I knew what a multi was back then.
He must've heard the term in gamechat though.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
b00060
Posts: 4066
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Washington D.C.

Re: kramer144

Post by b00060 »

Even if he hasn't, it doesn't change the fact that he admits playing the map before and since it definitely wasn't with this name, it had to be with another.
User avatar
Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
Posts: 8473
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: kramer144

Post by Evil Semp »

busted with yy7772, Rebeka, carolyn, brandon.k abd joely72.
Image
User avatar
b00060
Posts: 4066
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Washington D.C.

Re: kramer144[busted]es

Post by b00060 »

Great job Evil Semp. I think 7 busts at one time is a good find. =D> =D> =D> =D>

No surprise here that he has played me multiple games with 5 of the 7 user names. Disgusting! He has played me with accounts ranging from Major (Which he has the skill) to private which screws me over in the points ranking system. Yet people still wonder why I hate multis and when it becomes obvious and they do something like admit it, which was the case here, or grossly plays above a noob level on a difficult map with settings their first game I get pissed.

Sorry, but I have ALWAYS played honest and I am pretty sure by my game count you can tell I do not play with another id, so when it happens to me or is obvious, I take it personal, especially when other players chime in on innocence before they really put themselves in the game and see what exactly transpired. Have I submitted someone who has not gotten busted, yes, does that mean they definitely were not a multi, no, but when crap like this happens, I feel like it ruins the site for EVERYONE.
User avatar
Evolution299
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Re: kramer144[busted]es

Post by Evolution299 »

b00060 wrote:Great job Evil Semp. I think 7 busts at one time is a good find. =D> =D> =D> =D>

No surprise here that he has played me multiple games with 5 of the 7 user names. Disgusting! He has played me with accounts ranging from Major (Which he has the skill) to private which screws me over in the points ranking system. Yet people still wonder why I hate multis and when it becomes obvious and they do something like admit it, which was the case here, or grossly plays above a noob level on a difficult map with settings their first game I get pissed.

Sorry, but I have ALWAYS played honest and I am pretty sure by my game count you can tell I do not play with another id, so when it happens to me or is obvious, I take it personal, especially when other players chime in on innocence before they really put themselves in the game and see what exactly transpired. Have I submitted someone who has not gotten busted, yes, does that mean they definitely were not a multi, no, but when crap like this happens, I feel like it ruins the site for EVERYONE.
6 user names, but whose counting. Still a good bust though. ;) =D>

Kramer144, yy7772, Rebeka, carolyn, brandon.k and joely72.
User avatar
b00060
Posts: 4066
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Washington D.C.

Re: kramer144[busted]es

Post by b00060 »

thought abd was a username also
User avatar
Extreme Ways
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am

Re: kramer144[busted]es

Post by Extreme Ways »

b00060 wrote:No surprise here that he has played me multiple games with 5 of the 7 user names. Disgusting! He has played me with accounts ranging from Major (Which he has the skill) to private which screws me over in the points ranking system. Yet people still wonder why I hate multis and when it becomes obvious and they do something like admit it, which was the case here, or grossly plays above a noob level on a difficult map with settings their first game I get pissed.

Sorry, but I have ALWAYS played honest and I am pretty sure by my game count you can tell I do not play with another id, so when it happens to me or is obvious, I take it personal, especially when other players chime in on innocence before they really put themselves in the game and see what exactly transpired. Have I submitted someone who has not gotten busted, yes, does that mean they definitely were not a multi, no, but when crap like this happens, I feel like it ruins the site for EVERYONE.
[going personal]
But still you gave me a bad rating because I won a game against you, dunno if "I'm ALWAYS honest" means you give people the rating they deserve.

Game 9864960
[/going personal]
User avatar
b00060
Posts: 4066
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Washington D.C.

Re: kramer144[busted]es

Post by b00060 »

If you read my wall, I asked you not to join. You also said I was a lucky.... even though you won. Players that bitch and complain about luck, especially in games they were asked not to join and win, get the ratings they deserve.
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”