[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
TwatTwat, how can you cry about ratings abuse? You do it all the time. e.g. you rated me 3,2,1 after I pwned you 2 out of 3 games with no evidence of unfair play. It's there for anyone to see at http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... age&page=2
bamage wrote:TwatTwat, how can you cry about ratings abuse? You do it all the time. e.g. you rated me 3,2,1 after I pwned you 2 out of 3 games with no evidence of unfair play. It's there for anyone to see at http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... age&page=2
Cute post...
3 on fair play. Thats average... (You didn't cheat that I know of)
2 on Game play - Thats below average. (IMHO You aren't very good. Made mistakes. Just got lucky)
1 on Attitude - Well thats self explanatory.
Now if I had awarded you all 1 stars, like rask likes to give out when he loses, well that would be abuse...
So if you feel I am abusive on ratings be sure to file a complaint. Stay on topic in this one.
Last edited by jefjef on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
bamage wrote:TwatTwat, how can you cry about ratings abuse? You do it all the time. e.g. you rated me 3,2,1 after I pwned you 2 out of 3 games with no evidence of unfair play. It's there for anyone to see at http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... age&page=2
This isn't a case on jefjef. If a former busted multi bought back, are you saying he shouldn't report a multi if he spots one?
Should either stay on topic, or open your own thread on jefjef.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
LOL - I'm not very good... got lucky... from the guy who farms noobs in dubs, trips, and quads 24/7. Sorry for ruining your precious thread, but this IS pertinent. It speaks to your judgement. For you to say that leaving a 3 for fair play since that is average and there was "no evidence of cheating" makes no sense when you leave 5 stars 95% of the time. Talk to you in another year, TwatTwat, if you haven't killed yourself by then.
bamage wrote:LOL - I'm not very good... got lucky... from the guy who farms noobs in dubs, trips, and quads 24/7. Sorry for ruining your precious thread, but this IS pertinent. It speaks to your judgement. For you to say that leaving a 3 for fair play since that is average and there was "no evidence of cheating" makes no sense when you leave 5 stars 95% of the time. Talk to you in another year, TwatTwat, if you haven't killed yourself by then.
dude, if you fell jefjef farms noobs (which he doesn't), come up with evidence and post a C&A report. Else stop trolling please.
bamage wrote:LOL - I'm not very good... got lucky... from the guy who farms noobs in dubs, trips, and quads 24/7.
Does jefjef invites those noobs or they join on their own?... Mostlikely jef will continue to make games that everyone can join so if you are not afraid of losing join on some of his games
bamage wrote:LOL - I'm not very good... got lucky... from the guy who farms noobs in dubs, trips, and quads 24/7. Sorry for ruining your precious thread, but this IS pertinent. It speaks to your judgement. For you to say that leaving a 3 for fair play since that is average and there was "no evidence of cheating" makes no sense when you leave 5 stars 95% of the time. Talk to you in another year, TwatTwat, if you haven't killed yourself by then.
LMAO. Farms noobs? Have you ever looked at the games I play? Obviously not. VERY high % against only officers with an occasional Sarge in the game. Almost exclusively. I can't even remember the last ? that was in a game with me. It just doesn't happen...
So you are obviously only off topic, trolling, baiting and flaming me...
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Interesting tho, the number the accuser and the accused have played as partners...wa the "ratings abuse" happenning during that time or did it just surface as a complaint following a falling out???...C&A reports are no plce for lovers' tiffs...
Sure I do, pretender. What's he going to do? Come to my house? He can't beat me in a game - he has me foed. Why would you even make that comment? Are you trying to earn his favor? A small crush, perhaps?
The point is this: JefJef's credibility on this matter is questionable. He is clearly guilty of ratings abuse himself, beyond a shadow of a doubt. It's all right there. imho, so is the accused.
Warn me for de-railing the thread, but I'm informing the thread, not de-railing it.
The point is this: JefJef's credibility on this matter is questionable. He is clearly guilty of ratings abuse himself, beyond a shadow of a doubt. It's all right there. imho, so is the accused.
Really? Than you had better go file a complaint. Just remember that your posts in this thread coupled with a spurious vindictive complaint would very likely be punished.
BTW. There is a large difference between obvious serial abusive ratings/miss use of tags and the occasional "I didn't deserve avg" rating that isn't agreed with.
Now please Bamage, for your own peace of mind and enjoyment of CC, walk away from this thread.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
bamage wrote:Sure I do, pretender. What's he going to do? Come to my house? He can't beat me in a game - he has me foed. Why would you even make that comment? Are you trying to earn his favor? A small crush, perhaps?
The point is this: JefJef's credibility on this matter is questionable. He is clearly guilty of ratings abuse himself, beyond a shadow of a doubt. It's all right there. imho, so is the accused.
Warn me for de-railing the thread, but I'm informing the thread, not de-railing it.
Why don't you open up your own thread of your own then if you think he is abusing the rating system.
Btw, 1 rating that you think is wrong does NOT classify him as a person who abuses the rating system. I'm looking at his ratings page right now, I don't see a trend where he rates everyone 1 star. If anything, I see him rating more people 5 star's than anything else.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
The point is this: JefJef's credibility on this matter is questionable. He is clearly guilty of ratings abuse himself, beyond a shadow of a doubt. It's all right there. imho, so is the accused.
Really? Than you had better go file a complaint. Just remember that your posts in this thread coupled with a spurious vindictive complaint would very likely be punished.
BTW. There is a large difference between obvious serial abusive ratings/miss use of tags and the occasional "I didn't deserve avg" rating that isn't agreed with.
Now please Bamage, for your own peace of mind and enjoyment of CC, walk away from this thread.
Rating someone low just because you lost is kinda cheap. not rating abuse if only done once in a while.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
To think I took the time to place sunshine on foe. Should have know that sunshine would be guested in 1/100th of the time it will eventually take to resolve this very complex, vexing, intricate case before the honourable judges.