TheGeneral2112 -Multi [cleared] KRK

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
User avatar
Gillipig
Posts: 3565
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm

TheGeneral2112 -Multi [cleared] KRK

Post by Gillipig »

Accused:
TheGeneral2112




The accused are suspected of:
Being Multis

Game number(s):
His two first games, chat looks a bit suspicious:
Game 10107178
Game 10111041


His first freestyle game, the chat looks a bit suspicious again.
Game 10112123



Comments: This is very much a hunch based on how he talks in his games.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Karl_R_Kroenen
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:07 pm
Gender: Male
Location: right behind you ready to test my sickle....

Re: TheGeneral2112 -Multi [cleared] KRK

Post by Karl_R_Kroenen »

TheGeneral2112= Cleared of being accused as a multi...
User avatar
TheGeneral2112
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Re: TheGeneral2112 -Multi [cleared] KRK

Post by TheGeneral2112 »

Gillipig wrote:Accused:
TheGeneral2112




The accused are suspected of:
Being Multis

Game number(s):
His two first games, chat looks a bit suspicious:
Game 10107178
Game 10111041


His first freestyle game, the chat looks a bit suspicious again.
Game 10112123



Comments: This is very much a hunch based on how he talks in his games.
Chat looks suspicious? You amuse me.
User avatar
Victor Sullivan
Posts: 6010
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Columbus, OH
Contact:

Re: TheGeneral2112 -Multi [cleared] KRK

Post by Victor Sullivan »

Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:TheGeneral2112= Cleared of being accused as a multi...
Hey! You can't use red for "cleared". That's, like, against the unwritten rules of this forum! I should file a C&A report!

-Sully
User avatar
Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
Posts: 8473
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: TheGeneral2112 -Multi [cleared] KRK

Post by Evil Semp »

Victor Sullivan wrote:
Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:TheGeneral2112= Cleared of being accused as a multi...
Hey! You can't use red for "cleared". That's, like, against the unwritten rules of this forum! I should file a C&A report!

-Sully
Sorry sully I borrowed Karls blue crayon so he thought it would be OK to use the red one.
Image
User avatar
Victor Sullivan
Posts: 6010
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Columbus, OH
Contact:

Re: TheGeneral2112 -Multi [cleared] KRK

Post by Victor Sullivan »

Evil Semp wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:
Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:TheGeneral2112= Cleared of being accused as a multi...
Hey! You can't use red for "cleared". That's, like, against the unwritten rules of this forum! I should file a C&A report!

-Sully
Sorry sully I borrowed Karls blue crayon so he thought it would be OK to use the red one.
Karl! I told you you couldn't trust Evil Semp to give it back to you. It's probably just a stump now. And someone thought it would be a good idea to try and sharpen a Sharpie with the crayon sharpener, so what are you gonna do now, Karl? Yeah, that's what I thought. Now go to your room! I'll have your big brother, eye84free, finish the rest of these.

*Tsk tsk*

-Sully
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”