big_gay_bitch [WARNED] KRK

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
User avatar
Orange-Idaho-Dog
Posts: 555
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:41 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South Carolina

big_gay_bitch [WARNED] KRK

Post by Orange-Idaho-Dog »

Accused:

big_gay_bitch



The accused are suspected of:

Other: Offensive username



Game number(s):
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... bitch&so=D

Comments:

Maybe it's just me, but I would think this is considered an offensive username? Then again, it could just be a big female dog, perhaps a Great Dane, who is extremely happy. :D
Image
Looking for a clan? Click here to send me a PM and find out how to join The Underworld! *Selective Recruitment*
betiko
Posts: 10941
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: location, location

Re: big_gay_bitch

Post by betiko »

loooooool or just a female labrador always wiging her tail because she's always getting lots of extra food?
I think an apropriate avatar would make us judge what was his/her intention.
Image
Karl_R_Kroenen
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:07 pm
Gender: Male
Location: right behind you ready to test my sickle....

Re: big_gay_bitch [pending] KRK

Post by Karl_R_Kroenen »

Accused has been WARNED and given 24hrs to select a new one.
Army of GOD
Posts: 7192
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Gender: Male

Re: big_gay_bitch [WARNED] KRK

Post by Army of GOD »

Oh come on, this is pretty funny.
mrswdk is a ho
User avatar
jefjef
Posts: 6026
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass

Re: big_gay_bitch [pending] KRK

Post by jefjef »

Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:Accused has been WARNED and given 24hrs to select a new one.
Requesting that he change his username. Yeah. Ok.

Officially warning him for a combination of words that CC does allow?... A bit extreme don't ya think?
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
Crazyirishman
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Dongbei China

Re: big_gay_bitch [pending] KRK

Post by Crazyirishman »

jefjef wrote:
Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:Accused has been WARNED and given 24hrs to select a new one.
Requesting that he change his username. Yeah. Ok.

Officially warning him for a combination of words that CC does allow?... A bit extreme don't ya think?
I think its the 3rd word that makes it offensive, if he would have shown some moderation and only used two of them I don't think we'd have this problem
betiko
Posts: 10941
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: location, location

Re: big_gay_bitch [pending] KRK

Post by betiko »

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:Accused has been WARNED and given 24hrs to select a new one.
Requesting that he change his username. Yeah. Ok.

Officially warning him for a combination of words that CC does allow?... A bit extreme don't ya think?
I think its the 3rd word that makes it offensive, if he would have shown some moderation and only used two of them I don't think we'd have this problem
so just gay bitch is fine, but big gay bitch is ofensive? lol
Image
User avatar
jefjef
Posts: 6026
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass

Re: big_gay_bitch [pending] KRK

Post by jefjef »

Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:Accused has been WARNED and given 24hrs to select a new one.
Requesting that he change his username. Yeah. Ok.

Officially warning him for a combination of words that CC does allow?... A bit extreme don't ya think?
I think its the 3rd word that makes it offensive, if he would have shown some moderation and only used two of them I don't think we'd have this problem
Bitch isn't a disallowed word. In this instance it is used as part of a username. What this person wanted to be known as here on CC. Wasn't being used as a flame towards anyone. I just think an official warning is overly harsh in this instance.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Karl_R_Kroenen
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:07 pm
Gender: Male
Location: right behind you ready to test my sickle....

Re: big_gay_bitch [pending] KRK

Post by Karl_R_Kroenen »

jefjef wrote:
Crazyirishman wrote:
jefjef wrote:
Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:Accused has been WARNED and given 24hrs to select a new one.
Requesting that he change his username. Yeah. Ok.

Officially warning him for a combination of words that CC does allow?... A bit extreme don't ya think?
I think its the 3rd word that makes it offensive, if he would have shown some moderation and only used two of them I don't think we'd have this problem
Bitch isn't a disallowed word. In this instance it is used as part of a username. What this person wanted to be known as here on CC. Wasn't being used as a flame towards anyone. I just think an official warning is overly harsh in this instance.
Situation Guidelines require warning for Offensive username.
User avatar
tkr4lf
Posts: 1976
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:35 am
Gender: Male
Location: St. Louis

Re: big_gay_bitch [WARNED] KRK

Post by tkr4lf »

I don't really care at all, but I'm just curious here.

What if this person really is a big gay bitch? What if he's big, gay, and considers him/herself a bitch? Is it not ok if he/she is referring to him/herself as such?

Again, just curious here.
User avatar
ubcman64
Posts: 1410
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:54 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Wisconsin

Re: big_gay_bitch [WARNED] KRK

Post by ubcman64 »

tkr4lf wrote:I don't really care at all, but I'm just curious here.

What if this person really is a big gay bitch? What if he's big, gay, and considers him/herself a bitch? Is it not ok if he/she is referring to him/herself as such?

Again, just curious here.
:lol:
Founding Member of ++The Legion++
User avatar
greenoaks
Posts: 9977
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am

Re: big_gay_bitch [WARNED] KRK

Post by greenoaks »

is Big Gay Bastard allowed?
User avatar
HighlanderAttack
Posts: 10746
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 am
Gender: Male

Re: big_gay_bitch [WARNED] KRK

Post by HighlanderAttack »

4.2 rating--freemium cook=we all know what this idiot is about--probably a multi too
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
User avatar
Chewie1
Posts: 1205
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Wiltshire

Re: big_gay_bitch [WARNED] KRK

Post by Chewie1 »

Army of GOD wrote:Oh come on, this is pretty funny.

+1
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”