Secret diplomacy - tyrantchef, jmanzo_wvu, [Warned] ES

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
User avatar
macbone
Posts: 6217
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:12 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Running from a cliff racer
Contact:

Secret diplomacy - tyrantchef, jmanzo_wvu, [Warned] ES

Post by macbone »

Accused:

tyrantchef
jmanzo_wvu

The accused are suspected of: Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 10141100 -tyrantchef, jmanzo_wvu
Game 10063875 - tyrantchef,

Comments:

jmanzo_wvu references a "peace pact" he has with tyrantchef in Game 10141100 on tyrantchef's wall, but the in-game chat makes no mention of this.

tyrantchef left several messages on foster-merritt's wall regarding Game 10063875. In game chat, this is what tyrantchef had to say for himself when called on leaving messages on other players' walls:
2011-12-07 09:59:24 - tyrantchef: If I were really going to keep anything secret from anyone I'd do e-mail. But since chat on walls is public, and I look at everyones wall I don't consider it deceptive. In fact I consider it intelligence, counter-intelligence maintainance and routine.

2011-12-08 14:27:21 - tyrantchef: And No I never ead any rules anywhere. I do know that I have fallen victim to some e-mail diplomacies. chat walls well i read every one at some point or another.
Attachments
tyrantchef.JPG
jmanzo_wvu.JPG
tyrantchef2.JPG
douitashimashite
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:58 pm
Location: KALIFORNIA

Re: Secret diplomacy - tyrantchef, jmanzo_wvu, b2a3kafra

Post by douitashimashite »

From game chat:

2011-12-07 23:34:45 - tyrantchef: Ok i promise no more secret diplomacy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Click image to enlarge.
image
Masli
Posts: 3000
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 4:43 am
Gender: Male

Re: Secret diplomacy - tyrantchef, jmanzo_wvu, b2a3kafra

Post by Masli »

Both players already received a warning for this by Evil Semp
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”