multis/secret diplomacy[Noted]e84

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
codierose
Posts: 1561
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:50 pm
Gender: Male
Location: RANDOMBULLSHIT.ORG
Contact:

multis/secret diplomacy[Noted]e84

Post by codierose »

Accused:

Ogima831
Sord213
sflynn



The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Other: <Explanation>



Game number(s):

Game 10322174
Game 10302772
Game 10317080
Game 10322384


Comments:
play as if they are partners even though its singles
User avatar
Sord213
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Re: multis/secret diplomacy

Post by Sord213 »

1. sflynn is my father. As for ogima87(?), I have no idea who that is.
2. We know the rules, and so the only time we ally is if it's said in the chat.


We don't hold anything back, and we obey the rules because we enjoy playing this game together/with other people. Next time you accuse someone for being multi accounts/secret diplomacy, at least LOOK and see that they still attack each other, and figure in that different people have different strategies. I play no differently than I would if I were playing with a group of random people or friends. Same for him.

Edit: Just realized this was an older post, but it's still relatively needed.
User avatar
eye84free
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: NORTH CAROLINA

Re: multis/secret diplomacy

Post by eye84free »

Not enough for SD based on what I see. But there is enough to note this for the time being.
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”