C&A Team[Cleared/Closed]e84

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
User avatar
Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
Posts: 11220
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Paradise Rediscovered

C&A Team[Cleared/Closed]e84

Post by Lindax »

Accused: C&A Team

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Locking topics without explanation


Topic: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 9&t=160694

Comments: Guideline for mods is to explain why a topic gets locked.
Last edited by Lindax on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
QoH
Posts: 1817
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Re: Q&A Team

Post by QoH »

I really hope you mean C&A on Q&A :lol:
Image
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Chariot of Fire
Posts: 3688
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am
Gender: Male
Location: Buckinghamshire U.K.

Re: Q&A Team

Post by Chariot of Fire »

"If you can't stand the heat get out, no...wait, lock the kitchen"
Image
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
User avatar
eye84free
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: NORTH CAROLINA

Re: Q&A Team

Post by eye84free »

Well first off your said topic it was clearly sated by myself on my last post made.

"I do also think the point has been made about this topic and im sure it will be locked soon, just like anyother topic out there that has gone on and on, doesnt mater if its about a hunter or not."

I believe Thats a clear to the point statement on why it would have gotten locked.

But I will spell it out so that there isnt any issues later. The topic mention above was locked due to the topic was a continuation of the same thing in and out. I understand the same staements in and out. The jist of it all is, most people think I cheated/ most people think the judgment wasnt sound/ most people think I should be placed on a a table and stretched untill my eyes pop out/ and some people think its not an issue with one or 2 people but C&a as a whole. I think the points were made very clear. Therefore it was locked just like anyother topic about anyother person or item in CC.


Cleared
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”