barackattack / hairy potter[Closed]e84

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Locked
User avatar
saxitoxin
Posts: 13427
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

barackattack / hairy potter[Closed]e84

Post by saxitoxin »

Accused:

barackattack
hairy potter

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Comments:

Attention Valued Mods

I hereby officially denounce barackattack as a multi of hairy potter and visa versa. While I have suspected this for awhile, I needed to wait to file a report until I could get him to accept invites to several games with me so that I'd be able to get easy deadbeating points if he was suspended. Now that he has accepted my invites I, hereby, officially denounce him of having multiples.

I recommend a 72 hour ban.
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
User avatar
eye84free
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: NORTH CAROLINA

Re: barackattack / hairy potter

Post by eye84free »

So your saying you purposely invited him so he could join in hope he would get busted so you can get his points without any hastle? Ill get back to you on this.
User avatar
saxitoxin
Posts: 13427
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: barackattack / hairy potter

Post by saxitoxin »

eye84free wrote:So your saying you purposely invited him so he could join in hope he would get busted so you can get his points without any hastle? Ill get back to you on this.
Have you seen my W/L record? How else do you think I'm not a Cook?
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
User avatar
eye84free
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: NORTH CAROLINA

Re: barackattack / hairy potter[Pending]e84

Post by eye84free »

Haha.

Ok on a serious note. This is for "REAL" C&A reports not Spurious Reports. Please do not make another spurious report again. Save these type of reports for Off Topics.

Closed/Locked

Also Cleared of being multis.
Locked

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”