Multi: carlosbrasil / «••Carlão••»®[Busted/cleared]e84

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
Condestável
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:11 am
Location: Portugal

Multi: carlosbrasil / «••Carlão••»®[Busted/cleared]e84

Post by Condestável »

Accused:

carlosbrasil
«••Carlão••»®
leonardoherren

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis/playing to "feed" carlosbrasil's ranking

Game number(s): Game 10374337

Comments: In this game, by round 11 «••Carlão••»® clearly knew where were all my units and he eliminated all but 2 of mine. Instead of eliminating them, getting the spoils and win, he left the last 2 alone so that carlosbrasil could get them instead and win the game.

As for leonardoherren I don't know, but he is involved in almost everygame with them, they are all from Brasil and could be friends, but I doubt even if they have different IPs, given the obvious attitude. Anedoctally, "Carlos Brasil" means "Charles Brasil" and "Carlão" means "Big Charles". Funny.

I never reported anyone but this one could be spotted from a helicopter.
User avatar
eye84free
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: NORTH CAROLINA

Re: Multi: carlosbrasil / «••Carlão••»®[Busted/cleared]e84

Post by eye84free »

Carlosbrasil and carlao are Busted with carlos.kafu, cinthia31, cinthia1975, carlim25, cinthia75, mary.mello, cici_df, Cinthia_DF, rodrigop, pvello, rodrigormp


leonardoherren Cleared
Condestável
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:11 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Multi: carlosbrasil / «••Carlão••»®[Busted/cleared]e84

Post by Condestável »

13 accounts? :o
Condestável
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:11 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Multi: carlosbrasil / «••Carlão••»®[Busted/cleared]e84

Post by Condestável »

This must have been asked before, but I couldn't find anything...

I don't have much hopes, but do we get the points back? :\
User avatar
Master Bush
Posts: 2387
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Multi: carlosbrasil / «••Carlão••»®[Busted/cleared]e84

Post by Master Bush »

Condestável wrote:This must have been asked before, but I couldn't find anything...

I don't have much hopes, but do we get the points back? :\
You should get your points back, but the answer is NO, you dont.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Condestável
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:11 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Multi: carlosbrasil / «••Carlão••»®[Busted/cleared]e84

Post by Condestável »

Not cool :\
User avatar
Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
Posts: 5129
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
Gender: Male
Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....

Re: Multi: carlosbrasil / «••Carlão••»®[Busted/cleared]e84

Post by Razorvich »

Very nice bust =D> =D>
User avatar
tec805
Posts: 525
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:55 am
Gender: Male
Location: ☀ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ☀
Contact:

Re: Multi: carlosbrasil / «••Carlão••»®[Busted/cleared]e84

Post by tec805 »

eye84free wrote:Carlosbrasil Busted
If he was busted yesterday why is he online today? I figured accounts were locked when they were busted :-s
Image
spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
Image
Image
Yeah, I lost because my strategy sucked...
User avatar
TheForgivenOne
Posts: 5998
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME

Re: Multi: carlosbrasil / «••Carlão••»®[Busted/cleared]e84

Post by TheForgivenOne »

tec805 wrote:
eye84free wrote:Carlosbrasil Busted
If he was busted yesterday why is he online today? I figured accounts were locked when they were busted :-s
From my knowledge, they aren't. You log on and appeal via eTicket. My cousin's friend was busted, and they were asking me why he could log on but not join games.
Image
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”