Darkomuhi - multi[Busted]e84

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
User avatar
Jippd
Posts: 1384
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Darkomuhi - multi[Busted]e84

Post by Jippd »

Accused:

Darkomuhi



The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

He admits he has another account in game chat


Game number(s):

Game 10360658


This was already PM'd to KA and he confirmed as a multi but for a matter of public interest and record I figured I'd post it here. Plus I just realized in the closed CA reports it says who the multi was, and I'm interested in who the multi for darkomuhi was.
User avatar
eye84free
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: NORTH CAROLINA

Re: Darkomuhi - multi

Post by eye84free »

Was busted on 1/2/12 by KA
User avatar
Jippd
Posts: 1384
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Re: Darkomuhi - multi[Busted]e84

Post by Jippd »

Maybe I wasn't clear in the OP. As a matter of public record and interest I'd like the C&A team to adhere to their normal routine which in other multi threads is the multi's of the busted multi are listed:

Examples:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 9&t=161445
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 9&t=161315
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 9&t=161336


Thanks.
User avatar
eye84free
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: NORTH CAROLINA

Re: Darkomuhi - multi[Busted]e84

Post by eye84free »

Busted with dvlajko
User avatar
Jippd
Posts: 1384
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Re: Darkomuhi - multi[Busted]e84

Post by Jippd »

Thanks :)
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”