[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
In an ironic twist of faith--even though I all but suicided to get rid of him from the game--I ended up coming back and winning it My first battle royal
That being said this guy will be getting in more games--I think going forward question marks should be blocked from these types of games
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
lol yes betiko I was being facetious, I got a feeling the few left are going to have it hard so asking for a quick reaction may be asking a little to much
jgordon1111 wrote:lol yes betiko I was being facetious, I got a feeling the few left are going to have it hard so asking for a quick reaction may be asking a little to much
I have to agree...It takes eye 23 seconds to bust one so may have to wait a few days for him or evil to take action.
this case not been closed yet....I was in this game and you dont need secret MH tools to know this guy is a multi....first game on CC and he had us all foed....
IR1SH ACE wrote:first game on CC and he had us all foed....
No one can post on new recruits wall and/or those that have been away for over a month until they have a completed game. It's turned off and automatically appears that you are foed.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
IR1SH ACE wrote:first game on CC and he had us all foed....
No one can post on new recruits wall and/or those that have been away for over a month until they have a completed game. It's turned off and automatically appears that you are foed.
no big deal
Multis come and go
I ended his game and he decided not to play again so his real account did not get busted.
Good info on the wall posting because I can now post if I wanted to.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
jgordon1111 wrote:lol yes betiko I was being facetious, I got a feeling the few left are going to have it hard so asking for a quick reaction may be asking a little to much
I have to agree...It takes eye 23 seconds to bust one so may have to wait a few days for him or evil to take action.
codierose wrote:so you dusted indian and let off kindo ?? hes joined my games as a priemum and playing city mog like a pro and never played the map before
kindo more than likely bought back as premium.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
codierose wrote:so you dusted indian and let off kindo ?? hes joined my games as a priemum and playing city mog like a pro and never played the map before
kindo more than likely bought back as premium.
if thats the case its wrong he gives up indian account and uses new one if thats the case why don't we all do that for the price of 2 premiums you can start afresh thats sounds like a good deal
codierose wrote:is anyone looking at this or do i have to raise another multi claim
If he bought back try won't do anything. He did it the "proper".
no he did not he should have bought back indian not his multi account thats the issue
Bringing up another multi claim won't do anything. This happened with the king burger and that weird symbol account. Ask the multi hunters why he was allowed to buy back with the second account, not the original.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site