joemaya - gross abuse of rules[CLEARED]ES

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
User avatar
morleyjoe
Posts: 1738
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: Fenwick Ontario Canada

joemaya - gross abuse of rules[CLEARED]ES

Post by morleyjoe »

Accused:

joemaya

The accused are suspected of:

Other: gross abuse of rules

Game number(s):

Game 10255524

Comments: Player orange (joemaya) appears to have intentionally missed his turn. By missing his turn, he blocked "Access Point" and potentially keeping us from using our troops to break his teammates bonus. In missing his turn, the territory remained as 15 troops instead of reverting to 2 neutral. This has turned the momentum of this game in their favor. I was online around the time he missed his turn, and he was online and taking a turn in another game 2 hours previous to that time. While I understand that missing turns happens, this players game load is light, and is online on a very regular basis. This appears to have been intentional.

2012-01-09 08:31:37 - joemaya ended the turn (Game 10336453)
2012-01-09 11:02:48 - joemaya missed a turn (Game 10255524)
Image
eddie2
Posts: 4263
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am
Gender: Male
Location: Southampton uk

Re: joemaya - gross abuse of rules

Post by eddie2 »

1 turn is not enough to prove this you need more evidence this will only get a noted if that.
User avatar
Evolution299
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Re: joemaya - gross abuse of rules

Post by Evolution299 »

Since it is a team game, I'm thinking it was a strategy. I would just rate him accordingly.
User avatar
aad0906
Posts: 620
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:15 pm
Gender: Male
Location: New Jersey, USA

Re: joemaya - gross abuse of rules

Post by aad0906 »

Happened to me before in a team game, the player actually missed 2 turns while he took every turn in all his other games. This is cheap tactics. FAMO.
User avatar
jefjef
Posts: 6026
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass

Re: joemaya - gross abuse of rules

Post by jefjef »

WHOA! Hold on there! Missing turns is NEVER a winning strategy (So some people claim)... and the good fun is yet to come for you when Mr Deferred shows up and you have a new strategically placed stack to contend with.

Foe him and rate him 2 stars. Also slam him in chat...
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
mc05025
Posts: 402
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Re: joemaya - gross abuse of rules

Post by mc05025 »

Evolution299 wrote:Since it is a team game, I'm thinking it was a strategy. I would just rate him accordingly.
Yep, I whould rate him as 'good strategy' :D :D
User avatar
Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
Posts: 8473
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: joemaya - gross abuse of rules

Post by Evil Semp »

How do you know he didn't have internet problems? I have lost internet in the middle of a turn before. I look at missing the turn in this game the same way as killing a team mate to get their cards. This is CLEARED.
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”