\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.
Moderator: Community Team
2dimes
Posts: 13141 Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Pepperoni Hug Spot.
Post
by 2dimes » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:27 pm
Ok I fixed this pole!
DAZMCFC
Posts: 2790 Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: The Pleasant Chaps....
Post
by DAZMCFC » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:31 pm
i am 1st to vote and any bush is a good bush.(but don`t tell my wife)
high score:2765
high place:116
willis
Posts: 3469 Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:25 am
Gender: Male
Location: Nipples and Tits
Post
by willis » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:36 pm
2dimes wrote: Ok I fixed this poll !
mandalorian2298
Posts: 4536 Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Gender: Male
Location: www.chess.com
Post
by mandalorian2298 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:46 pm
Definatly trimmed. If he start wearing beard and long hear it would be an insult to the hippy movement, plus he would be indistinguishable from Osama (since both of their jobs is to get as many Americans killed for the stupidest possible reason
)
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.
Talapus wrote:
I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365 Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male
Post
by DirtyDishSoap » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:49 pm
mandalorian2298 wrote: Definatly trimmed. If he start wearing beard and long hear it would be an insult to the hippy movement, plus he would be indistinguishable from Osama (since both of their jobs is to get as many Americans killed for the stupidest possible reason
)
Dukasaur wrote: saxitoxin wrote: taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote: Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Fircoal
Posts: 19422 Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Post
by Fircoal » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:50 pm
mandalorian2298 wrote: plus he would be indistinguishable from Osama (since both of their jobs is to get as many Americans killed for the stupidest possible reason
)
lol, very true, very true
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Psilocbin
Posts: 614 Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: CALIFORNIA
Contact:
Post
by Psilocbin » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:00 pm
What do you guys mean by
bush ???
Fircoal
Posts: 19422 Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Post
by Fircoal » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:01 pm
Psilocbin wrote: What do you guys mean by
bush ???
What your mom has.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Alexwales93
Posts: 751 Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 am
Location: Cardiff, WALES!
Post
by Alexwales93 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:08 pm
So his mums bush is 'a bad president'?
mandalorian2298
Posts: 4536 Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Gender: Male
Location: www.chess.com
Post
by mandalorian2298 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:10 pm
Alexwales93 wrote: So his mums bush is 'a bad president'?
'Bad'? Yes. 'Worst possible'? Apparently, no.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.
Talapus wrote:
I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
b.k. barunt
Posts: 1270 Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:33 pm
Post
by b.k. barunt » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:11 pm
I voted clean (no Bush) which would be the best of all possible worlds, actually and metaphorically.
Fircoal
Posts: 19422 Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Post
by Fircoal » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:12 pm
mandalorian2298 wrote: Alexwales93 wrote: So his mums bush is 'a bad president'?
'Bad'? Yes. 'Worst possible'? Apparently, no.
Why who's the worst?
And Mandy I am not a president. I'm a dictortor. I force yo to be pained.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Vincent M
Posts: 4069 Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:41 am
Gender: Male
Location: Ft. Lauderdale,FL
Post
by Vincent M » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:14 pm
I went with wild and wooly
there is nothing better than flossing while going down on a snatch
mandalorian2298
Posts: 4536 Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Gender: Male
Location: www.chess.com
Post
by mandalorian2298 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:19 pm
Fircoal wrote: mandalorian2298 wrote: Alexwales93 wrote: So his mums bush is 'a bad president'?
'Bad'? Yes. 'Worst possible'? Apparently, no.
Why who's the worst?
And Mandy I am not a president. I'm a dictortor. I force yo to be pained.
G. W. Trimmed, duh.
You can dictort your terms to someone else.
pancakemix
Posts: 7973 Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Grim Guzzler
Post
by pancakemix » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:20 pm
Fircoal wrote: mandalorian2298 wrote: Alexwales93 wrote: So his mums bush is 'a bad president'?
'Bad'? Yes. 'Worst possible'? Apparently, no.
Why who's the worst?
And Mandy I am not a president. I'm a dictortor. I force yo to be pained.
I thought you were a god.
Epic Win
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma,
Glengarry Glen Ross
aage wrote: Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Fircoal
Posts: 19422 Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Post
by Fircoal » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:20 pm
pancakemix wrote: Fircoal wrote: mandalorian2298 wrote: Alexwales93 wrote: So his mums bush is 'a bad president'?
'Bad'? Yes. 'Worst possible'? Apparently, no.
Why who's the worst?
And Mandy I am not a president. I'm a dictortor. I force yo to be pained.
I thought you were a god.
I'm that too.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Fircoal
Posts: 19422 Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Post
by Fircoal » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:21 pm
mandalorian2298 wrote: Fircoal wrote: mandalorian2298 wrote: Alexwales93 wrote: So his mums bush is 'a bad president'?
'Bad'? Yes. 'Worst possible'? Apparently, no.
Why who's the worst?
And Mandy I am not a president. I'm a dictortor. I force yo to be pained.
G. W. Trimmed, duh.
You can dictort your terms to someone else.
OH. lol
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Psilocbin
Posts: 614 Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: CALIFORNIA
Contact:
Post
by Psilocbin » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:26 pm
ahah, that was funny....
Xan
Posts: 4 Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:36 pm
Post
by Xan » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:15 pm
I wonder what would happen if Bush gave his next speech dressed as an arab
"It's a race! The last one there wins."-Oniji
Guiscard
Posts: 4103 Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: In the bar... With my head on the bar
Post
by Guiscard » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:22 pm
Xan wrote: I wonder what would happen if Bush gave his next speech dressed as an arab
Err...
qwert wrote: Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250 Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:
Post
by reverend_kyle » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:40 am
I think he is a great leader
of the stachewackers clan
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Black Bear
Posts: 18 Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:09 pm
Location: On the Battlefield
Post
by Black Bear » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:59 am
Bullshit, he is Hitler 2 trying to take the oil resources from the middle east what a man, a good president ey what has he done all these years chatting with the terrorists?
Show me what you got!
2dimes
Posts: 13141 Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Pepperoni Hug Spot.
Post
by 2dimes » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:16 am
I'd like to know the demographic on the 11 that don't like Bush.
Women, homosexuals, eunichs, or what?
Titanic
Posts: 1558 Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:58 pm
Location: Northampton, UK
Post
by Titanic » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:09 am
Xan wrote: I wonder what would happen if Bush gave his next speech dressed as an arab
Lmao, that would be brilliant...
You seen the pictures of him and Putin and some other world leaders in traditional Mongolian ( I think Mongolian, could be Thai) outfits. They were wearing full length blue robes. So funny...