Talk about all things related to Conquer Club
Moderator: Community Team
generalhead
Posts: 806 Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:09 pm
Post
by generalhead » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:05 pm
Funkyterrance wrote: generalhead wrote:
Well if funky T can only vote for one person he should vote for himself because he has a better hair cut than me.
Thanks for the compliment but I am pretty sure I can nominate and vote for as many people as I want; yoshi's threads are so wonderfully lax and the rules so fuzzy it's pretty much a free-for-all.
Sweet, party at Yoshi's thread
x-raider
Posts: 248 Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 am
Location: Lost in the Complexities of the Undiscovered Universe
Post
by x-raider » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:20 pm
Yeh^ (to all of the above)
DoomYoshi
Posts: 10728 Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Niu York, Ukraine
Post
by DoomYoshi » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 am
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Ghost20021
Posts: 31 Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:19 pm
Gender: Male
Location: United States
Post
by Ghost20021 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:31 pm
DoomYoshi wrote: betiko wrote: Ghost20021 wrote: I nominate cyrpilou. Even though he is two years old, he still acts like a newb, primarily by giving just about everyone he plays a poor rating; usually because they beat him or refused to be his ally or attacked him. Basically, if you do anything that does not positively affect him, he'll tank your rating. I definitely think this awards him special consideration as 2012 Newb of the Year.
As further evidence, please view his ratings page here:
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... e=cyrpilou
there you go doom, another one that doesn't get what you mean by newb. i think that "new player of the year award" with no "newb" in front would be less contraversial.
As much as that angers me, I guess you are right. The Internet ruined the Internet.
My mistake, I guess I meant noob not newb since you are all so particular. In that case, I suggest you establish a Noob of the Year Award in which case I preemptively nominate cyrpilou for above reasons.
Funkyterrance
Posts: 2494 Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Post
by Funkyterrance » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:37 pm
I was under the impression that "Newb" was just the way that girls spelled it. Yoshi lays eggs after all.
generalhead
Posts: 806 Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:09 pm
Post
by generalhead » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:25 pm
Funkyterrance wrote: I was under the impression that "Newb" was just the way that girls spelled it. Yoshi lays eggs after all.
o' snap!
DoomYoshi
Posts: 10728 Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Niu York, Ukraine
Post
by DoomYoshi » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:52 pm
VIDEO
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
DoomYoshi
Posts: 10728 Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Niu York, Ukraine
Post
by DoomYoshi » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 pm
Bumped for Poll
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Funkyterrance
Posts: 2494 Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Post
by Funkyterrance » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:47 pm
I wanted generalhead on the roster so I'm sorry, I can't in good conscience vote on this one.
DoomYoshi
Posts: 10728 Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Niu York, Ukraine
Post
by DoomYoshi » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:36 pm
Funkyterrance wrote: I wanted generalhead on the roster so I'm sorry, I can't in good conscience vote on this one.
Why would a player who has been here longer than me qualify as "new"?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Funkyterrance
Posts: 2494 Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Post
by Funkyterrance » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:48 pm
DoomYoshi wrote: Funkyterrance wrote: I wanted generalhead on the roster so I'm sorry, I can't in good conscience vote on this one.
Why would a player who has been here longer than me qualify as "new"?
Haha, I assumed he was new. Derp.
Waterman5000
Posts: 49 Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm
Post
by Waterman5000 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:55 pm
Congrats to cooldeals looks like he will be the best new player on CC! Just seen this thread and to even get nominated is fun, thanks guys.
generalhead
Posts: 806 Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:09 pm
Post
by generalhead » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:48 pm
Funkyterrance wrote: DoomYoshi wrote: Funkyterrance wrote: I wanted generalhead on the roster so I'm sorry, I can't in good conscience vote on this one.
Why would a player who has been here longer than me qualify as "new"?
Haha, I assumed he was new. Derp.
That's ok, its the thought that counts. Thanks for thinking of me.
Dukasaur
Community Team
Posts: 28239 Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Post
by Dukasaur » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 pm
Where are all the pople who said The_Bishop couldn't be beaten?
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
generalhead
Posts: 806 Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:09 pm
Post
by generalhead » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:14 pm
Dukasaur wrote: Where are all the people who said The_Bishop couldn't be beaten?
That was me, I was wrong. (I did vote for bishop though).
DoomYoshi
Posts: 10728 Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Niu York, Ukraine
Post
by DoomYoshi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:59 pm
We are halfway done elections, and this looks like a landslide victory. It smells rather clannish in here.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░