Moderator: Community Team
please actually present a case against blackStreaker wrote:I know i've been all over the place. For some reason this game has me confused.
That being said,
Vote Storr.
He's my nr 1 lynch today.

My actual case against black is irrelevant for my vote on you. It's based on how you are defending him (so your case on him is important, not mine).StorrZerg wrote:please actually present a case against blackStreaker wrote:I know i've been all over the place. For some reason this game has me confused.
That being said,
Vote Storr.
He's my nr 1 lynch today.
since thats your biggest reason that im mafia, protecting him.
Your response the case I brought forward to you was piss poor.StorrZerg wrote:Your case is relevant.
Stop dodging
Your case is I said "miss lynch you" implying I have a town read o you makes you dodge as hell reading me please. Get your head out of your ass and play the gamemtamburini wrote:Your response the case I brought forward to you was piss poor.StorrZerg wrote:Your case is relevant.
Stop dodging

persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
Nice pick.madmitch wrote:surprised at Hot Shots death. Two townies down and I know for sure two more good guys streaker and myself, My old feelings were right, I believe storr and nos are scummy. my first pick is storr VOTE STORR
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
You have no reads? Town or scum? Everyone has posted reads of some kind other than you and blackmetal (but I'm not interested in BM right now). Anyone you feel is townie?madmitch wrote:Well I slid of the table that time,sorry storr I was completelly wrong. I have no idea right at this moment who is scum but I know it is not me so as they say in shuffle board take your best shot you are not going to hurt me,so make my day.
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
I'm running the numbers on how a massclaim would work out given that there was no night kill. Its a very unique scenario given that 4 things couldve happened last night, for the sake of simplicity I might just name them all, but Im hesistant and am thinking about just massclaiming first before I go over the things that couldve happened.NoSurvivors wrote:Also madmitch, how do you feel about a mass claim? I'm awaiting feedback from tamb/streaker because they're more experienced than I, however I feel it's needed so we narrow the lynch down from 5 to 3 (assuming BM is town and hopefully not a PR).
Then why no massclaim everything? It would narrow things down much more. Either we'll get cop results/medic reports, or we might figure out who is BP this game, and the results of tracker might catch someone in a lie/situation they can't get out of.Endgame422 wrote:Im agreeing that black is very likely town.
Town players have defended him 2x now and thats about as solid as you can get right now.
As far as mass claim lets go about this logically.
The best town move is for our doc to claim and tell us their action last night,if that happened.
This will confirm 2 townies(doc plus saved) and limit odds of hitting scum to 50/50.
This also protects cop/watcher from being outed.
If no doc then jailkeeper should claim both nightactions,narrowing our odds to at least 50/50 as well.
This protects the bp townie in this situation.
If noone claims either our BP townie should claim and we will have 1 trusted town player to lead a vote.
Any reason not to go this route?