Moderator: Community Team
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
Are you going to use any type of logic or read any of my posts or just be a fucking retard everytime you play.madmitch wrote:I agree with streaker mtam is playing us.First he claimed BP to try to ruin my claim, then he took back his claim,bad move you are scummy VOTEMTAM
streaker is a 50.50 to be mafia, I think end is scum always and probably the roleblocker.madmitch wrote:@ MTAM I let my emotions run my vote,I was upset that you claimed bp too,after thinking about it and taking my happy pills I see it was a great move.UNVOTE FOR now I will carefully think over who I am going to hang
This post is really weird its both scummy and towny at same time.Streaker wrote:Unvotemadmitch wrote:I agree with streaker mtam is playing us.First he claimed BP to try to ruin my claim, then he took back his claim,bad move you are scummy VOTEMTAM
Jesus Mitch, that's L-2 with just 4 to lynch.
If I'm mistaken and mafia are both online they can hammer and win right here...
Wanna here the others first...
Why do you not include yoruself in that possible combination, from my point of view?mtamburini wrote:Also you talking about MM like he could never be scum was what made me cringe a bit, your only possible combination team would be BLACK and END
Hmm. We do need to lynch RB. And you might be right about streaker being not the RB. Which leaves you and endgame. UGH.mtamburini wrote:Are you going to use any type of logic or read any of my posts or just be a fucking retard everytime you play.madmitch wrote:I agree with streaker mtam is playing us.First he claimed BP to try to ruin my claim, then he took back his claim,bad move you are scummy VOTEMTAM
Ive explained the play I was going for realized it was not going to work, and backed off. IF I were scum I wouldve actually had something better prepared then what I just did.
@nos we need to lynch the RB today not the nilla, I dont think streaker is the RB and ill explain why later but first ill explain why we need to lynch RB.
Well actually you already know why, but its more so that if we lynch RB and then you use your power on me itll confirm that Im town and MM which I believe is town wont fucking misshammer in final 4
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
You unvoted to make the scenario that we would lose if 2 scum hammered the vote on me, From your POV those 2 would have to be END and BLACKStreaker wrote:Why do you not include yoruself in that possible combination, from my point of view?mtamburini wrote:Also you talking about MM like he could never be scum was what made me cringe a bit, your only possible combination team would be BLACK and END
In a mylo with 2 claimed BP's (both of which are town) the CORRECT play is to try and hit one of their vests or forever have someone who is unlynchable for the rest of the game which is bad if your scum.NoSurvivors wrote:I'm gonna give this a good hard think. I'll get back to you when I'm off work. I want an answer from mtamb though as to how he planned to get us to vote NL. I will iunvote for now
Here it is, he did not consider that the BP couldve been shot as well so he know that you either saved streaker or RB him n1 when he tried to RB someone else.Endgame422 wrote: If the doc/jailkeeper claims they definetly get murdered tonight.
I think he said something about if a doctor claims then I am disproven (there can't be a doc and jailkeeper).mtamburini wrote:I thought I read somewhere that END said that a doctor should claim or something like that which made me believe that streaker couldve been the save and did not understand the jailkeeper mechanic, may have misread something or not remember it correctly
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
vote endgamemtamburini wrote:Here it is, he did not consider that the BP couldve been shot as well so he know that you either saved streaker or RB him n1 when he tried to RB someone else.Endgame422 wrote: If the doc/jailkeeper claims they definetly get murdered tonight.
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
VOTE ENDNoSurvivors wrote:If I die tonight because endgame isn't the roleblocker... I have no idea who the other scum is but its either mtamb or streaker.
If i was mafia RB how would i know if my roleblock was successful?mtamburini wrote:Here it is, he did not consider that the BP couldve been shot as well so he know that you either saved streaker or RB him n1 when he tried to RB someone else.Endgame422 wrote: If the doc/jailkeeper claims they definetly get murdered tonight.