


Moderator: Community Team



Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
ConfederateSS wrote: -----I for one,am a Roman Catholic,Republican from Southwest,Detroit,MI.,USA

pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Nows not the time for this.Army of GOD wrote:I support slavery.
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
You lying yankees will never change. Killing the women and raping the livestock. We know what welcome really means where you hail from.DoomYoshi wrote:I will welcome him to the Northern Confederate States.



So $10 USD?notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
You..........don't........know, the value of currency.Serbia wrote:So $10 USD?notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.

MY EYES!notyou2 wrote:You..........don't........know, the value of currency.Serbia wrote:So $10 USD?notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Serbia wrote:MY EYES!notyou2 wrote:You..........don't........know, the value of currency.Serbia wrote:So $10 USD?notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-------In case you may not of heard of HOLY REDEEMER...I'll help you out...IT IS WHERE THE MOVIE: THE ROSARY MURDERS was filmed...If you need a picture of me(DDS) and my buddy DONALD SUTHERLAND...I am in two of the church scenes...Quirk wrote:ConfederateSS wrote: -----I for one,am a Roman Catholic,Republican from Southwest,Detroit,MI.,USA
Wait, who? The bernie dude?ConfederateSS wrote:Thank You DDS.....Unlike someone else...We all know who that is.......I can laugh at myself...If we can't laugh at ourselves. Who can we laugh at?
...
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
What? - you want him to buy CC!Serbia wrote:MY EYES!notyou2 wrote:You..........don't........know, the value of currency.Serbia wrote:So $10 USD?notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Put revolver in mouth and....DoomYoshi wrote:Does the SS in ConfederateSS stand for James Joyce?
I thought it stood for "Star Ship."DoomYoshi wrote:Does the SS in ConfederateSS stand for James Joyce?

Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.