DoomYoshi wrote:Does the SS in ConfederateSS stand for James Joyce?
You'd be surprised how many posters (and mods) thought it was for "Southern States", in spite of the fact that his first posts specifically praises Nazi war criminals, and his next few go on to downplay the Holocaust.
He gets away with a lot by simply playing dumb and gaining tacit acceptance from those who disliked the source of the complaint.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Nazi southerner, fits the bill.
Just to clarify again, he's from Southwest Detroit.
Doesn't surprise me- the Southerners I know would be disgusted by him. They have Southern Pride, but they have Pride in the good parts. Not the pride that ConfedSS has in white supremacy.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Nazi southerner, fits the bill.
Just to clarify again, he's from Southwest Detroit.
Doesn't surprise me- the Southerners I know would be disgusted by him. They have Southern Pride, but they have Pride in the good parts. Not the pride that ConfedSS has in white supremacy.
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Nazi southerner, fits the bill.
Just to clarify again, he's from Southwest Detroit.
Doesn't surprise me- the Southerners I know would be disgusted by him. They have Southern Pride, but they have Pride in the good parts. Not the pride that ConfedSS has in white supremacy.
What, like owenshooter, BBS and Quirk?
Can't speak for Owen's weird defense of the SS, and BBS's dislike of me is matter of ban-worthy record, but Quirk,-dunno.
What's your take?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Nazi southerner, fits the bill.
Just to clarify again, he's from Southwest Detroit.
I'm from England.
Why are we mentioning legendary posters here like BBS and Barunt? I refuse to acknowledge owens...well because he's a piece of garbo, but the other two were okay in my book. Least, when I was around back in that time.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Nazi southerner, fits the bill.
Just to clarify again, he's from Southwest Detroit.
I'm from England.
Why are we mentioning legendary posters here like BBS and Barunt? I refuse to acknowledge owens...well because he's a piece of garbo, but the other two were okay in my book. Least, when I was around back in that time.
I never liked Owen's defence of SS's stuff. To my mind, the SS are evil.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Wait, defense of Confederates post or the SS Nazi? I never liked Owen and any of his stances. Always struck me as a douche bag with a few screws loose that didn't think his shit stinked.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Wait, defense of Confederates post or the SS Nazi? I never liked Owen and any of his stances. Always struck me as a douche bag with a few screws loose that didn't think his shit stinked.
The guy's name is ConfederateSS. He was always, from his first post, saying that his name was a tribute to the Confederacy and the Nazis.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Yeah but what I was asking is if he (Owen) was defending ConfederateSS's posts or trying to justify the Nazi's.
As for Confederate, I assumed it was Silver Star (rebellion.) But why not just add an R at the end of it. Pretty damn easily confusing if you just have the SS at the end.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Yeah but what I was asking is if he (Owen) was defending ConfederateSS's posts or trying to justify the Nazi's.
As for Confederate, I assumed it was Silver Star (rebellion.) But why not just add an R at the end of it. Pretty damn easily confusing if you just have the SS at the end.
Having been on the unpleasant end of the ConfedSS-Owen thing, Owen was very much in favour of ConfedSS . I don't know why he did what he did- he got kinda nutty towards the end.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Nazi southerner, fits the bill.
Just to clarify again, he's from Southwest Detroit.
I'm from England.
Why are we mentioning legendary posters here like BBS and Barunt? I refuse to acknowledge owens...well because he's a piece of garbo, but the other two were okay in my book. Least, when I was around back in that time.
Only brought up barunt because, last I heard, he was living in the middle of nowhere, Louisiana. Hence his lack of being on here.
According to Slate, ConfederateSS is a super genius. The campaign is doing great.
But the ellipsis omits meaning by removing words entirely, with no way of knowing what is absent. For an analogy, an ellipsis in a sentence is like a hole in a mathematical equation. In fact, ellipses are used in mathematics to indicate missing terms, such as in a sequence (1+ 2+ 3…+100) or in matrices, math’s paragraphs. But sometimes an ellipsis omits meaning that was never there in the first place.
I suspect the last sense is what is normally meant in Conquer Club usage.
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
According to Slate, ConfederateSS is a super genius. The campaign is doing great.
---------Super trend setting GENIUS... ...Movie Star...Champion for Justice...I'm also a Poet...Who doesn't even know it...My Rap CDs will be released in the spring of 2017... ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...
According to Slate, ConfederateSS is a super genius. The campaign is doing great.
---------Super trend setting GENIUS... ...Movie Star...Champion for Justice...I'm also a Poet...Who doesn't even know it...My Rap CDs will be released in the spring of 2017... ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...
You're a Nazi, but the kind of Nazi who thought it'd be fun to take the piss out of Jewish people, Homosexuals, Gypsy and traveller folk, non-aryans, etc.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
According to Slate, ConfederateSS is a super genius. The campaign is doing great.
---------Super trend setting GENIUS... ...Movie Star...Champion for Justice...I'm also a Poet...Who doesn't even know it...My Rap CDs will be released in the spring of 2017... ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...
You're a Nazi, but the kind of Nazi who thought it'd be fun to take the piss out of Jewish people, Homosexuals, Gypsy and traveller folk, non-aryans, etc.
Y'all want a single say fuck that. Fuck that, fuck that.
According to Slate, ConfederateSS is a super genius. The campaign is doing great.
---------Super trend setting GENIUS... ...Movie Star...Champion for Justice...I'm also a Poet...Who doesn't even know it...My Rap CDs will be released in the spring of 2017... ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...
You're a Nazi, but the kind of Nazi who thought it'd be fun to take the piss out of Jewish people, Homosexuals, Gypsy and traveller folk, non-aryans, etc.
Y'all want a single say fuck that. Fuck that, fuck that.
I think the Nazi left, little buddy.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
According to Slate, ConfederateSS is a super genius. The campaign is doing great.
---------Super trend setting GENIUS... ...Movie Star...Champion for Justice...I'm also a Poet...Who doesn't even know it...My Rap CDs will be released in the spring of 2017... ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...
You're a Nazi, but the kind of Nazi who thought it'd be fun to take the piss out of Jewish people, Homosexuals, Gypsy and traveller folk, non-aryans, etc.
Y'all want a single say fuck that. Fuck that, fuck that.
I think the Nazi left, little buddy.
Y'all want a single say fuck that. Fuck that, FUCK THAT SHIT.
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Nazi southerner, fits the bill.
Just to clarify again, he's from Southwest Detroit.
Doesn't surprise me- the Southerners I know would be disgusted by him. They have Southern Pride, but they have Pride in the good parts. Not the pride that ConfedSS has in white supremacy.
Wait a minute. Hold the phone. Shit the bed. ConfedSS is white? I thought all that bad typing, poor language skills and over use of emoticons came from a under resourced inner city coloured government school.
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Nazi southerner, fits the bill.
Just to clarify again, he's from Southwest Detroit.
Doesn't surprise me- the Southerners I know would be disgusted by him. They have Southern Pride, but they have Pride in the good parts. Not the pride that ConfedSS has in white supremacy.
Wait a minute. Hold the phone. Shit the bed. ConfedSS is white? I thought all that bad typing, poor language skills and over use of emoticons came from a under resourced inner city coloured government school.
ConfederateSS wrote:------Bogan...watch THE ROSARY MURDERS...GO REDEEMER LIONS ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...
All these spiritual references, Go Redeemer Lions? Seems like a Remember the Titans type reference. More ebonics and emoticons. Nothing white, not even white trash to be seen in Con Feds ramblings.
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Nazi southerner, fits the bill.
Just to clarify again, he's from Southwest Detroit.
Doesn't surprise me- the Southerners I know would be disgusted by him. They have Southern Pride, but they have Pride in the good parts. Not the pride that ConfedSS has in white supremacy.
Wait a minute. Hold the phone. Shit the bed. ConfedSS is white? I thought all that bad typing, poor language skills and over use of emoticons came from a under resourced inner city coloured government school.
Any whiter, he'd be albino.
Dude makes glue look dark.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.