DirtyDishSoap wrote:Nazi southerner, fits the bill.
Just to clarify again, he's from Southwest Detroit.
Doesn't surprise me- the Southerners I know would be disgusted by him. They have Southern Pride, but they have Pride in the good parts. Not the pride that ConfedSS has in white supremacy.
Wait a minute. Hold the phone. Shit the bed. ConfedSS is white? I thought all that bad typing, poor language skills and over use of emoticons came from a under resourced inner city coloured government school.
Any whiter, he'd be albino.
Dude makes glue look dark.
------GORILLA GLUE... ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...
Dude looks like a lady maybe. Probably one of the williams sisters. If he/she could be shown writing one paragraph in completely recognisable english or american I'ld believe he was whiter than glue.
BoganGod wrote:Dude looks like a lady maybe. Probably one of the williams sisters. If he/she could be shown writing one paragraph in completely recognisable english or american I'ld believe he was whiter than glue.
Trust me, there's groups in the US that he'd fit in with completely.
BoganGod wrote:Dude looks like a lady maybe. Probably one of the williams sisters. If he/she could be shown writing one paragraph in completely recognisable english or american I'ld believe he was whiter than glue.
Trust me, there's groups in the US that he'd fit in with completely.
Not a fact to be proud of, for sure.
......Yes,like 49er QB's ...F...the stars and stripes... ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...
Complete paragraph with no ebonics or emoticons. Don't think the hood rat, gang banger, thug can do it.<not sure whether I have my afro american tough guy labelling phrases quite right, Cockfest please correct me if needed>
WILLIAMS5232 wrote:
as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.