If you could....

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Kick any CC user right in the testies, who and why?

Duk the Dinosaur
0
No votes
Toxic Saxi
1
13%
Doesntplay4fun
4
50%
Deep Detroit Hillbilly
0
No votes
Oldmans Bak
0
No votes
DirtyDishSoap, the man, the myth, the legend
2
25%
Mrswdk aka Ralph
1
13%
Kaarel the Karen
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 8

User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

If you could....

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

Personally, it'd have to be Hitred.

I'm just curious what God would do if I did. I like to live dangerously, and stupidly.
Last edited by DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
jimboston
Posts: 5379
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.

Re: If you could....

Post by jimboston »

JP4… no explanation necessary

Racist Confed would be a close 2nd.
User avatar
Serbia
Posts: 12280
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Detroit

Re: If you could....

Post by Serbia »

I’d kick Confed. He lives closest to me and has probably eaten at the same restaurants I have.

For the record, I prefer Camino Real at Lafayette and Central to Mi Pueblo on Dix. Just sucks that I can’t get alcohol at Camino Real. Although I haven’t been since before COVID… not working on that side of town anymore.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
User avatar
saxitoxin
Posts: 13427
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: If you could....

Post by saxitoxin »

mrswdk - before she died, she had the biggest, hairiest, sweatiest sack in the forum

last place would be DDS since there's nothing there to kick
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
User avatar
HitRed
Posts: 5285
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: If you could....

Post by HitRed »

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Personally, it'd have to be Hitred.

I'm just curious what God would do if I did. I like to live dangerously, and stupidly.
You would get away with it. Lightening bolts are not on tap.


O:)
User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: If you could....

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

saxitoxin wrote:mrswdk - before she died, she had the biggest, hairiest, sweatiest sack in the forum

last place would be DDS since there's nothing there to kick
All you would be kicking with me is pure steel, you pussy
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
saxitoxin
Posts: 13427
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: If you could....

Post by saxitoxin »

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:mrswdk - before she died, she had the biggest, hairiest, sweatiest sack in the forum

last place would be DDS since there's nothing there to kick
All you would be kicking with me is pure steel, you pussy
(b/c prosthetic testicles)
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
User avatar
ConfederateSS
Posts: 4090
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: If you could....

Post by ConfederateSS »

Serbia wrote:I’d kick Confed. He lives closest to me and has probably eaten at the same restaurants I have.

For the record, I prefer Camino Real at Lafayette and Central to Mi Pueblo on Dix. Just sucks that I can’t get alcohol at Camino Real. Although I haven’t been since before COVID… not working on that side of town anymore.
----------- SOUTHWEST DETROIT =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ....Tell the make up of the neighborhood...Serbia... :D .... MagnusGreeol can say what my daughters look like... :D ...Used to be my Avatar picture... :D ... Serbia drives by my house all the time... Apparently... :D ...Yes, I do, just a quick walk for lunch...But the best in Southwest, is Armando's, across from Clark Park...TCU/GOD saved Michigan from a massacre...Serbia... :D :D :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
------------NO ONE.... Conquer Club LAND , The People Are AWESOME...We have our differences...But all have the bond...The LOVE of R.I.S.K...the glue that holds us together... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: If you could....

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

saxitoxin wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:mrswdk - before she died, she had the biggest, hairiest, sweatiest sack in the forum

last place would be DDS since there's nothing there to kick
All you would be kicking with me is pure steel, you pussy
(b/c prosthetic testicles)
It's so i could have more me's running around to harass you.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
jimboston
Posts: 5379
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.

Re: If you could....

Post by jimboston »

Look who’s winning!
User avatar
KoolBak
Posts: 7414
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: If you could....

Post by KoolBak »

Definitely MrSwdke/RAAALF.

Total waste of skin - mostly because he dissed my dead mother (that's how I got that f*ck ban-hammered). But the list is endless.

Really a piece of shit.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: If you could....

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

jimboston wrote:Look who’s winning!
I know! Im a little surprised myself. Thought for sure Saxi would be leading.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
jimboston
Posts: 5379
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.

Re: If you could....

Post by jimboston »

KoolBak wrote:Definitely MrSwdke/RAAALF.

Total waste of skin - mostly because he dissed my dead mother (that's how I got that f*ck ban-hammered). But the list is endless.

Really a piece of shit.
Listen… I respect your reasons… but you kindly revote?

I’d really like use to be unanimous on this one.

It’s just a kick in the balls.
User avatar
Serbia
Posts: 12280
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Detroit

Re: If you could....

Post by Serbia »

Yeah I haven’t been here in months but uh, death threats are cool now eh?
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: If you could....

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

We're basically 4Chan.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
jusplay4fun
Posts: 8476
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Virginia

Re: If you could....

Post by jusplay4fun »

jimboston wrote:Look who’s winning!
winning what? A pissing contest? or a jerk-off in a circle? :D :lol:

Oh, my Bad, wrong thread. :lol: =D>
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Serbia
Posts: 12280
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Detroit

Re: If you could....

Post by Serbia »

ConfederateSS wrote:
Serbia wrote:I’d kick Confed. He lives closest to me and has probably eaten at the same restaurants I have.

For the record, I prefer Camino Real at Lafayette and Central to Mi Pueblo on Dix. Just sucks that I can’t get alcohol at Camino Real. Although I haven’t been since before COVID… not working on that side of town anymore.
----------- SOUTHWEST DETROIT =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ....Tell the make up of the neighborhood...Serbia... :D .... MagnusGreeol can say what my daughters look like... :D ...Used to be my Avatar picture... :D ... Serbia drives by my house all the time... Apparently... :D ...Yes, I do, just a quick walk for lunch...But the best in Southwest, is Armando's, across from Clark Park...TCU/GOD saved Michigan from a massacre...Serbia... :D :D :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
------------NO ONE.... Conquer Club LAND , The People Are AWESOME...We have our differences...But all have the bond...The LOVE of R.I.S.K...the glue that holds us together... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Only good thing about losing to TCU is not getting embarrassed by Georgia.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
User avatar
HitRed
Posts: 5285
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: If you could....

Post by HitRed »

I think this poll proves there are only 9 posters in chat
User avatar
Serbia
Posts: 12280
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Detroit

Re: If you could....

Post by Serbia »

*posters*
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
User avatar
mookiemcgee
Posts: 5788
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Northern CA

Re: If you could....

Post by mookiemcgee »

HitRed wrote:I think this poll proves there are only 9 posters in chat

14 options to vote for, and only 9 voters lol.
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
User avatar
HitRed
Posts: 5285
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: If you could....

Post by HitRed »

Multis
User avatar
ConfederateSS
Posts: 4090
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: If you could....

Post by ConfederateSS »

mookiemcgee wrote:
HitRed wrote:I think this poll proves there are only 9 posters in chat

14 options to vote for, and only 9 voters lol.
-----------I said everyone is Awesome...I didn't vote...There was no option to Vote present...So 9.5 voted....I feel like a U.S. Congressman.... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
User avatar
mookiemcgee
Posts: 5788
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Northern CA

Re: If you could....

Post by mookiemcgee »

Can I change my vote to Confed? No one like a politician
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: If you could....

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

mookiemcgee wrote:Can I change my vote to Confed? No one like a politician
Who was your original?
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
jimboston
Posts: 5379
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.

Re: If you could....

Post by jimboston »

mookiemcgee wrote:Can I change my vote to Confed? No one like a politician
No… but you can change. to JP4.
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”