Moderator: Community Team
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
You would get away with it. Lightening bolts are not on tap.DirtyDishSoap wrote:Personally, it'd have to be Hitred.
I'm just curious what God would do if I did. I like to live dangerously, and stupidly.
All you would be kicking with me is pure steel, you pussysaxitoxin wrote:mrswdk - before she died, she had the biggest, hairiest, sweatiest sack in the forum
last place would be DDS since there's nothing there to kick
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
(b/c prosthetic testicles)DirtyDishSoap wrote:All you would be kicking with me is pure steel, you pussysaxitoxin wrote:mrswdk - before she died, she had the biggest, hairiest, sweatiest sack in the forum
last place would be DDS since there's nothing there to kick
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
----------- SOUTHWEST DETROITSerbia wrote:I’d kick Confed. He lives closest to me and has probably eaten at the same restaurants I have.
For the record, I prefer Camino Real at Lafayette and Central to Mi Pueblo on Dix. Just sucks that I can’t get alcohol at Camino Real. Although I haven’t been since before COVID… not working on that side of town anymore.
It's so i could have more me's running around to harass you.saxitoxin wrote:(b/c prosthetic testicles)DirtyDishSoap wrote:All you would be kicking with me is pure steel, you pussysaxitoxin wrote:mrswdk - before she died, she had the biggest, hairiest, sweatiest sack in the forum
last place would be DDS since there's nothing there to kick
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
I know! Im a little surprised myself. Thought for sure Saxi would be leading.jimboston wrote:Look who’s winning!
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Listen… I respect your reasons… but you kindly revote?KoolBak wrote:Definitely MrSwdke/RAAALF.
Total waste of skin - mostly because he dissed my dead mother (that's how I got that f*ck ban-hammered). But the list is endless.
Really a piece of shit.
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
winning what? A pissing contest? or a jerk-off in a circle?jimboston wrote:Look who’s winning!

Only good thing about losing to TCU is not getting embarrassed by Georgia.ConfederateSS wrote:----------- SOUTHWEST DETROITSerbia wrote:I’d kick Confed. He lives closest to me and has probably eaten at the same restaurants I have.
For the record, I prefer Camino Real at Lafayette and Central to Mi Pueblo on Dix. Just sucks that I can’t get alcohol at Camino Real. Although I haven’t been since before COVID… not working on that side of town anymore.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
....Tell the make up of the neighborhood...Serbia...
.... MagnusGreeol can say what my daughters look like...
...Used to be my Avatar picture...
... Serbia drives by my house all the time... Apparently...
...Yes, I do, just a quick walk for lunch...But the best in Southwest, is Armando's, across from Clark Park...TCU/GOD saved Michigan from a massacre...Serbia...
![]()
![]()
...
ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...
![]()
------------NO ONE.... Conquer Club LAND , The People Are AWESOME...We have our differences...But all have the bond...The LOVE of R.I.S.K...the glue that holds us together...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
HitRed wrote:I think this poll proves there are only 9 posters in chat
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
-----------I said everyone is Awesome...I didn't vote...There was no option to Vote present...So 9.5 voted....I feel like a U.S. Congressman....mookiemcgee wrote:HitRed wrote:I think this poll proves there are only 9 posters in chat
14 options to vote for, and only 9 voters lol.
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
Who was your original?mookiemcgee wrote:Can I change my vote to Confed? No one like a politician
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
No… but you can change. to JP4.mookiemcgee wrote:Can I change my vote to Confed? No one like a politician