Are you celibrating betiko's birthday?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
User avatar
2dimes
Posts: 13141
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Pepperoni Hug Spot.

Are you celibrating betiko's birthday?

Post by 2dimes »

I had some Kentucky fried chicken. Wasn't the best batch but I've had worse.
User avatar
bigtoughralf
Posts: 2072
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am

Re: Are you celibrating betiko's birthday?

Post by bigtoughralf »

I'm having sandwiches with my parents.
Palestinians murdered by Israel during its ongoing illegal invasion of Gaza: 52,535*

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases ... t-genocide

*https://www.bmj.com/content/388/bmj.r73
User avatar
DoomYoshi
Posts: 10728
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Niu York, Ukraine

Re: Are you celibrating betiko's birthday?

Post by DoomYoshi »

I'm rewatching the petanque world cup from 1972.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
User avatar
2dimes
Posts: 13141
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Pepperoni Hug Spot.

Re: Are you celibrating betiko's birthday?

Post by 2dimes »

It was yesterday.
User avatar
riskllama
Posts: 9041
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:50 pm
Location: deep inside Queen Charlotte.

Re: Are you celibrating betiko's birthday?

Post by riskllama »

oof, f*ck yeah I celebrated bettie's birthday. in fact, the festivities just wrapped up (for me, anyways - I gotta go back to work). at last count, only two fatalities so far this year...*thumbsup*
Image
User avatar
KoolBak
Posts: 7414
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: Are you celibrating betiko's birthday?

Post by KoolBak »

Mais non....il est un putain de sa mere la pute. Alors, j'y vais maintenant!

(ouch)
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
User avatar
saxitoxin
Posts: 13427
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Are you celibrating betiko's birthday?

Post by saxitoxin »

Does "celibrating" mean going celibate?

If so, I heard every day is betiko's birthday for ralph.
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
User avatar
Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team
Posts: 28239
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara

Re: Are you celibrating betiko's birthday?

Post by Dukasaur »

Oh, I thought he was trying to say "calibrating"!
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”