Moderator: Community Team
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
1ft Sub. I don't regret a thing.saxitoxin wrote:I had this giant banana for breakfast this morning, along with King's Hawaiian rolls.
What did you all have for breakfast?
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
I'm sure you got extra mayonnaiseDirtyDishSoap wrote:1ft Sub. I don't regret a thing.saxitoxin wrote:I had this giant banana for breakfast this morning, along with King's Hawaiian rolls.
What did you all have for breakfast?
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Honey mustardsaxitoxin wrote:I'm sure you got extra mayonnaiseDirtyDishSoap wrote:1ft Sub. I don't regret a thing.saxitoxin wrote:I had this giant banana for breakfast this morning, along with King's Hawaiian rolls.
What did you all have for breakfast?
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
I don't think I've ever had porridgebigtoughralf wrote:I had porridge, but tomorrow will probably go to a cafe so it'll be a fry up with black pudding.
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
O' rilly? Seems unlikely. I suppose it's possible.saxitoxin wrote:I don't think I've ever had porridgebigtoughralf wrote:I had porridge, but tomorrow will probably go to a cafe so it'll be a fry up with black pudding.
oh, I didn't realize porridge and oatmeal were the same thing2dimes wrote:O' rilly? Seems unlikely. I suppose it's possible.saxitoxin wrote:I don't think I've ever had porridgebigtoughralf wrote:I had porridge, but tomorrow will probably go to a cafe so it'll be a fry up with black pudding.
You might have been one of those kids that sits alone eating the same sandwich everyday for 13 years of school. Same cold cereal for breakfast. Mac and cheese for evening meal.
That sort of thing is normal now, they would celebrate your individuality. "He's on the spectrum." Back in the 1900s it must have been rough. Did you get picked on by packs of regular children?
My guess is whatever variety of porridge you likely have had, was called it's specific name. Most common in the Americas being grits, oatmeal or cream of wheat.
Ralf probably spent time in areas where they are not legally entitled to question what's in the bowl.
"Oi governor 'er's your porridge."
"Oh, thank you luv. May I have another lager when you get a chance?"
He seemed to indicate he made it at home. Perhaps he had congee.
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Dukasaur wrote:Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
I thought congee was an eel.... I've had jellied eels, though not for breakfast.2dimes wrote:O' rilly? Seems unlikely. I suppose it's possible.saxitoxin wrote:I don't think I've ever had porridgebigtoughralf wrote:I had porridge, but tomorrow will probably go to a cafe so it'll be a fry up with black pudding.
You might have been one of those kids that sits alone eating the same sandwich everyday for 13 years of school. Same cold cereal for breakfast. Mac and cheese for evening meal.
That sort of thing is normal now, they would celebrate your individuality. "He's on the spectrum." Back in the 1900s it must have been rough. Did you get picked on by packs of regular children?
My guess is whatever variety of porridge you likely have had, was called it's specific name. Most common in the Americas being grits, oatmeal or cream of wheat.
Ralf probably spent time in areas where they are not legally entitled to question what's in the bowl.
"Oi governor 'er's your porridge."
"Oh, thank you luv. May I have another lager when you get a chance?"
He seemed to indicate he made it at home. Perhaps he had congee.
Sounds more like a milkshake than a coffee.GaryDenton wrote:A cup (10 oz.) of extra-caffeine coffee with creamer and sweetener and a couple of drops of hemp oil. Then I had a cup of decaf with creamer, sweetener, pumpkin spice, and a splash of rum.