9 Inches in My Mouth

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
User avatar
saxitoxin
Posts: 13427
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

9 Inches in My Mouth

Post by saxitoxin »

I had this giant banana for breakfast this morning, along with King's Hawaiian rolls.

What did you all have for breakfast?
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

1ft Sub Stuffed my Fat Face

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

saxitoxin wrote:I had this giant banana for breakfast this morning, along with King's Hawaiian rolls.

What did you all have for breakfast?
1ft Sub. I don't regret a thing.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
saxitoxin
Posts: 13427
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: 1ft Sub Stuffed my Fat Face

Post by saxitoxin »

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:I had this giant banana for breakfast this morning, along with King's Hawaiian rolls.

What did you all have for breakfast?
1ft Sub. I don't regret a thing.
I'm sure you got extra mayonnaise
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
User avatar
Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team
Posts: 28239
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara

Re: 9 Inches in My Mouth

Post by Dukasaur »

2 pepperettes.

4.5 inches each.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: 1ft Sub Stuffed my Fat Face

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

saxitoxin wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:I had this giant banana for breakfast this morning, along with King's Hawaiian rolls.

What did you all have for breakfast?
1ft Sub. I don't regret a thing.
I'm sure you got extra mayonnaise
Honey mustard
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
2dimes
Posts: 13141
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Pepperoni Hug Spot.

Post by 2dimes »

I had bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast. Didn't measure any of it.
User avatar
bigtoughralf
Posts: 2072
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am

Re: 9 Inches in My Mouth

Post by bigtoughralf »

I had porridge, but tomorrow will probably go to a cafe so it'll be a fry up with black pudding.
Palestinians murdered by Israel during its ongoing illegal invasion of Gaza: 52,535*

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases ... t-genocide

*https://www.bmj.com/content/388/bmj.r73
User avatar
saxitoxin
Posts: 13427
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: 9 Inches in My Mouth

Post by saxitoxin »

bigtoughralf wrote:I had porridge, but tomorrow will probably go to a cafe so it'll be a fry up with black pudding.
I don't think I've ever had porridge

I have had black pudding
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
User avatar
2dimes
Posts: 13141
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Pepperoni Hug Spot.

Post by 2dimes »

saxitoxin wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:I had porridge, but tomorrow will probably go to a cafe so it'll be a fry up with black pudding.
I don't think I've ever had porridge
O' rilly? Seems unlikely. I suppose it's possible.

You might have been one of those kids that sits alone eating the same sandwich everyday for 13 years of school. Same cold cereal for breakfast. Mac and cheese for evening meal.

That sort of thing is normal now, they would celebrate your individuality. "He's on the spectrum." Back in the 1900s it must have been rough. Did you get picked on by packs of regular children?

My guess is whatever variety of porridge you likely have had, was called it's specific name. Most common in the Americas being grits, oatmeal or cream of wheat.

Ralf probably spent time in areas where they are not legally entitled to question what's in the bowl.
"Oi governor 'er's your porridge."
"Oh, thank you luv. May I have another lager when you get a chance?"

He seemed to indicate he made it at home. Perhaps he had congee.
User avatar
saxitoxin
Posts: 13427
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re:

Post by saxitoxin »

2dimes wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:I had porridge, but tomorrow will probably go to a cafe so it'll be a fry up with black pudding.
I don't think I've ever had porridge
O' rilly? Seems unlikely. I suppose it's possible.

You might have been one of those kids that sits alone eating the same sandwich everyday for 13 years of school. Same cold cereal for breakfast. Mac and cheese for evening meal.

That sort of thing is normal now, they would celebrate your individuality. "He's on the spectrum." Back in the 1900s it must have been rough. Did you get picked on by packs of regular children?

My guess is whatever variety of porridge you likely have had, was called it's specific name. Most common in the Americas being grits, oatmeal or cream of wheat.

Ralf probably spent time in areas where they are not legally entitled to question what's in the bowl.
"Oi governor 'er's your porridge."
"Oh, thank you luv. May I have another lager when you get a chance?"

He seemed to indicate he made it at home. Perhaps he had congee.
oh, I didn't realize porridge and oatmeal were the same thing

I've had oatmeal loads
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: 9 Inches in My Mouth

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

Loads to your face? Like a money shot?
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
GaryDenton
Posts: 941
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:58 am
Gender: Male
Location: Houston area

Re: 9 Inches in My Mouth

Post by GaryDenton »

A cup (10 oz.) of extra-caffeine coffee with creamer and sweetener and a couple of drops of hemp oil. Then I had a cup of decaf with creamer, sweetener, pumpkin spice, and a splash of rum.
User avatar
jonesthecurl
Posts: 4625
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Gender: Male
Location: disused action figure warehouse
Contact:

Re:

Post by jonesthecurl »

2dimes wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:I had porridge, but tomorrow will probably go to a cafe so it'll be a fry up with black pudding.
I don't think I've ever had porridge
O' rilly? Seems unlikely. I suppose it's possible.

You might have been one of those kids that sits alone eating the same sandwich everyday for 13 years of school. Same cold cereal for breakfast. Mac and cheese for evening meal.

That sort of thing is normal now, they would celebrate your individuality. "He's on the spectrum." Back in the 1900s it must have been rough. Did you get picked on by packs of regular children?

My guess is whatever variety of porridge you likely have had, was called it's specific name. Most common in the Americas being grits, oatmeal or cream of wheat.

Ralf probably spent time in areas where they are not legally entitled to question what's in the bowl.
"Oi governor 'er's your porridge."
"Oh, thank you luv. May I have another lager when you get a chance?"

He seemed to indicate he made it at home. Perhaps he had congee.
I thought congee was an eel.... I've had jellied eels, though not for breakfast.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
User avatar
bigtoughralf
Posts: 2072
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am

Re: 9 Inches in My Mouth

Post by bigtoughralf »

Congee is grim. The porridge I'm talking about is oats and milk.
GaryDenton wrote:A cup (10 oz.) of extra-caffeine coffee with creamer and sweetener and a couple of drops of hemp oil. Then I had a cup of decaf with creamer, sweetener, pumpkin spice, and a splash of rum.
Sounds more like a milkshake than a coffee.
Palestinians murdered by Israel during its ongoing illegal invasion of Gaza: 52,535*

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases ... t-genocide

*https://www.bmj.com/content/388/bmj.r73
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”