Which CC Regular Doesn't Shower?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who's the guy that smells like a big bag of ass?

Saxi
6
22%
Confed
4
15%
JP4
2
7%
Duk
1
4%
DY
0
No votes
Mookie
1
4%
2Dimes
0
No votes
JimB
1
4%
GaryDenton
2
7%
HitRed
1
4%
Riskllama
2
7%
Jonsey
0
No votes
Ralph
7
26%
 
Total votes: 27

User avatar
bigtoughralf
Posts: 2072
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am

Re: Which CC Regular Doesn't Shower?

Post by bigtoughralf »

If I had a dollar for every time saxi has pictured me naked I'd never have to work again.
Palestinians murdered by Israel during its ongoing illegal invasion of Gaza: 52,535*

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases ... t-genocide

*https://www.bmj.com/content/388/bmj.r73
User avatar
GaryDenton
Posts: 941
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:58 am
Gender: Male
Location: Houston area

Re: Which CC Regular Doesn't Shower?

Post by GaryDenton »

Actually, two questions, who smells like a big bag of ass, and who doesn't shower.
.
I answered the first.
User avatar
mookiemcgee
Posts: 5788
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Northern CA

Re: Which CC Regular Doesn't Shower?

Post by mookiemcgee »

GaryDenton wrote:Actually, two questions, who smells like a big bag of ass, and who doesn't shower.
.
I answered the first.
I think I see the nuance of your argument here... Saxi is full of shit, ergo even after a shower he still smell of ass. That said all three top vote getters tend to be full of shit
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”