What is a woman

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
User avatar
jimboston
Posts: 5379
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.

Re: What is a woman

Post by jimboston »

bigtoughralf wrote:
jimboston wrote:I still maintain I’m the most balanced and bipartisan regular in this forum.
:lol: :lol:

For this comment jim wins one play of R&B classic 'More Than A Woman':

How am I not…

On this issue I lean more Conservative… but not on the extreme.
On other issues I lean more Liberal… but also never extreme.

Would you like to choose 10 issues and we can see which of us is more balanced?
User avatar
jimboston
Posts: 5379
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.

Re: What is a woman

Post by jimboston »

DirtyDishSoap wrote:This is rich, calling someone close minded after having a mental breakdown about a budlight ad. Lol.
Please describe how I had a “mental breakdown”.
Give one example.

Can you even define Mental Breakdown?
User avatar
jimboston
Posts: 5379
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.

Re: What is a woman

Post by jimboston »

detlef wrote:I'm prepared to have a civil discussion with Doc or MTIce about this. Largely because I believe them to be level-headed and reasonable. So, they are the people I'm prepared to debate on this. I mean, I assume they're on the other side of the issue as I am. I suppose that may not be the case.

Then again, I'm not sure the world needs another round of straight, gender-traditional dudes debating and defining things like this for everyone, so I'm equally fine with just dropping it and recognizing that this is unlikely to get solved in the derelict reaches of the CC forums.
How am I not civil?
User avatar
Scarlet Lady
Posts: 482
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:46 am
Gender: Female
Location: England

Re: What is a woman

Post by Scarlet Lady »

jimboston wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
So you just don’t even consider his (Matt Walsh’s) view.

Obviously the documentarian has an opinion which he is trying to argue for… this is the case for basically any/all political documentaries. Just want any Roger Moore movie. He certainly has an agenda… and he’s certainly liberal… but it doesn’t negate the fact that he make some compelling arguments in (at least some) of his movies.
Do you mean MICHAEL Moore, and not Roger Moore. Roger Moore played James Bond and I think the role as The Saint, on TV. I think you are confused, jimb.
LOL

Yes… I did mean Michael Moore. Thanks for the correction.

I however choose to identify Michael Moore as the actor Roger Moore… therefore, technically per the laws of woke identity politics, I’m not REALLY wrong here.
They are both Mooregender
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”