The Woke Pope

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
User avatar
KoolBak
Posts: 7414
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: The Woke Pope

Post by KoolBak »

"Flagellation" has ONE "t".

Yet another misspelled word.

Annoying AND illiterate. Great combo.

Tool.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
User avatar
Pack Rat
Posts: 2517
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:03 pm

Re: The Woke Pope

Post by Pack Rat »

KoolBak wrote:"Flagellation" has ONE "t".

Yet another misspelled word.

Annoying AND illiterate. Great combo.

Tool.
Please forgive me young man. All these horrible names you have giving me like dork (are you still a teenager?), annoying and illiterate. I'm scarred ( 2 (r)s right?) for life!

Well, back to self-flagellation (with (1) t) ouch.
User avatar
jusplay4fun
Posts: 8476
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Virginia

Re: The Woke Pope

Post by jusplay4fun »

The bigger picture is that Pack Rat seems to on an anti=Pope, anti-Catholic, anti-religion platform. His biases are showing more clearly. And we learned that he mere copied his anti-Bible things from a website, without giving credit.

ALL that deserves denying him all of his +21 to a mere...... +3
Pack Rat wins this thread, +21
I suspected I was being too magnanimous. NOW, sad to say, that has been proven.
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Pack Rat
Posts: 2517
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:03 pm

Re: The Woke Pope

Post by Pack Rat »

jusplay4fun wrote:The bigger picture is that Pack Rat seems to on an anti=Pope, anti-Catholic, anti-religion platform. His biases are showing more clearly. And we learned that he mere copied his anti-Bible things from a website, without giving credit.

ALL that deserves denying him all of his +21 to a mere...... +3
Pack Rat wins this thread, +21
I suspected I was being too magnanimous. NOW, sad to say, that has been proven.

That really hurt jusplay4fun! As I have already confessed twice to this community and to my God...yes I copied those passages from Google. Or did you actually thought I wrote those holy passages 2,000 years ago?

Now can I get back to my self-flagellation (with (1) t) sir?
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”