Moderator: Community Team
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
holy f*ck - when that guy with the glasses turned to look into the camera at 0:19 I felt like I was an 11 year-old boy who just got asked to play a game of Tickle Monster by a stranger in a trench coatmookiemcgee wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Votanic wrote:Okay, you've convinced me. I'll be a second vote for 'Daydream Believer'.
It is truly the Great American Suicide Anthem. 'Sleepy' Jean and her D.B. sinking into the euphoric escape of a barbituate/opioid overdose. Finally leaving for that place where the capitalist death-machine can't crush them anymore. A epic slice of American pop-tragedy for the ages.
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
ITT I learned Saxi is most likely a short person, which means he isn't getting any tail since the ladies all want 6ft tall guys and this explains alot of his anger with society and his dueling obsessions with the Unabomber and Davy Jones.saxitoxin wrote:I've been reading a ton on Davy Jones recently. I posit that Daydream Believer is the best song because it's not only a catchy tune but it's fronted by Davy Jones who became a pop idol and national heartthrob despite his physical limitations (5'3" tall), paving the way for Tom Cruise and a number of other entertainers (in addition to its complexity that Votanic notes). Also, it's barely been covered. I think there was like one popular cover of it. That tells me it was so good no one felt they could touch it.
WILLIAMS5232 wrote: as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
TRY AGAIN, JOCKOmookiemcgee wrote:ITT I learned Saxi is most likely a short person, which means he isn't getting any tail since the ladies all want 6ft tall guys and this explains alot of his anger with society and his dueling obsessions with the Unabomber and Davy Jones.saxitoxin wrote:I've been reading a ton on Davy Jones recently. I posit that Daydream Believer is the best song because it's not only a catchy tune but it's fronted by Davy Jones who became a pop idol and national heartthrob despite his physical limitations (5'3" tall), paving the way for Tom Cruise and a number of other entertainers (in addition to its complexity that Votanic notes). Also, it's barely been covered. I think there was like one popular cover of it. That tells me it was so good no one felt they could touch it.
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Fun fact, this is composed 100% of samples.Lonous wrote: