WILLIAMS5232 wrote:
as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
I mean for finding BBs, not an app that's good to use if you are a BB
Did you mean to post this in your incel forum?
I doubt any dating apps would help bigdaftralf. Women don't want scrawny mixed up little boys. They want confidence, a fit body and security. Basically, everything bigdaftralf can't possibly provide.
Judging from the profile I see I have found someone else who has been scarred by interacting with white supremacists on this website. It is clearly a significant problem and an example needs to be made of jp immediately.
That said this is a hookup thread and I don't like chicks with baggage. PASS.
Palestinians murdered by Israel during its ongoing illegal invasion of Gaza: 52,535*
I downloaded Feeld, but all the girls on there were hippy weirdos and potential trannies. So now I've got Muzmatch instead, so I can find someone who at least understands the value of an orderly life.
Palestinians murdered by Israel during its ongoing illegal invasion of Gaza: 52,535*
bigtoughralf wrote:I downloaded Feeld, but all the girls on there were hippy weirdos and potential trannies. So now I've got Muzmatch instead, so I can find someone who at least understands the value of an orderly life.
This post smell like Kombucha
WILLIAMS5232 wrote:
as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
Are you looking to connect with other Christian singles who share your values and beliefs? Look no further than our online community! Our platform allows you to easily search and filter potential matches based on criteria such as location, interests, and church denomination. Whether you're new to the dating scene or just looking to expand your social circle, you'll find countless like-minded individuals who are also seeking meaningful connections. Don't let distance or lack of opportunity hold you back from finding love - sign up today and join the community of Christian singles https://www.doulike.com/christian-dating.html who are ready to meet and connect!
If you're looking for a dating app that empowers strong and confident individuals, consider exploring different options or even taking the initiative to build your own dating app. Tailoring it to your unique preferences and values can lead to a more personalized and rewarding dating experience.
Welcome to the best free dating site on the web
Bad Bitches's best 100% FREE Singles dating site. Meet thousands of singles in Bad Bitches with Mingle2's free personal ads and chat rooms. Our network of single men and women in Bad Bitches is the perfect place to make friends or find a boyfriend or girlfriend in Bad Bitches. Join the hundreds of singles in Bayern already online finding love and friendship in Bad Bitches!
However, that poor promo language might clue you in before signing up.
Mingle2 has a rating of 1.88 stars from 150 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mingle2 ranks 700th among dating sites.
And
Associated with AFF, Mingle2 appears to have been a legitimate dating site at some point. Quite dilapidated, the only conversations you'll manage now are likely with bots. In fairness, these scammers may be removed quickly but this just leaves you with a blank inbox again.