hello everyone, I newbie

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
whitetz
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:45 am

hello everyone, I newbie

Post by whitetz »

hello everyone, I newbie
User avatar
TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
Posts: 7289
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:07 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere on Planet Earth for now
Contact:

Re: hello everyone, I newbie

Post by TeeGee »

Really?????

I don't think so

I think you have been here many times before
Image

catstevens: you are now an honorary American TG...Congrats
User avatar
Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team
Posts: 28239
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara

Re: hello everyone, I newbie

Post by Dukasaur »

https://www.shmoop.com/frankenstein/cha ... ext-1.html
The being finished speaking and fixed his looks upon me in the expectation of a reply. But I was bewildered, perplexed, and unable to arrange my ideas sufficiently to understand the full extent of his proposition. He continued,

"You must create a female for me with whom I can live in the interchange of those sympathies necessary for my being. This you alone can do, and I demand it of you as a right which you must not refuse to concede."

The latter part of his tale had kindled anew in me the anger that had died away while he narrated his peaceful life among the cottagers, and as he said this I could no longer suppress the rage that burned within me.

"I do refuse it," I replied; "and no torture shall ever extort a consent from me. You may render me the most miserable of men, but you shall never make me base in my own eyes. Shall I create another like yourself, whose joint wickedness might desolate the world. Begone! I have answered you; you may torture me, but I will never consent."
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
User avatar
bigtoughralf
Posts: 2072
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am

Re: hello everyone, I newbie

Post by bigtoughralf »

Reddit gets bots able to analyse pictures and make jokes about their contents, CC gets bots that write posts like 'i newbie'. Sad.
Palestinians murdered by Israel during its ongoing illegal invasion of Gaza: 52,535*

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases ... t-genocide

*https://www.bmj.com/content/388/bmj.r73
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”