Talk about all things related to Conquer Club
Moderator: Community Team
wcaclimbing
Posts: 5598 Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 10:09 pm
Location: In your quantum box....Maybe.
Contact:
Post
by wcaclimbing » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:01 am
Why.....................
edit: i forgot ot put an "Other" category
Master Bush
Posts: 2387 Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Gender: Male
Post
by Master Bush » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:02 am
To rule CC!
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
RoddyVR
Posts: 23 Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:31 pm
Post
by RoddyVR » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:33 pm
where's the "i avoid clans like the plague" option?
or atleast "i avoid clans like the plague untill someone invites me to one" option.
Jgood
Posts: 456 Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Cali
Post
by Jgood » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:28 pm
I agree, I want a personal invite...and then I will go with the cool Avatar
hawkeye
Posts: 2663 Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:19 am
Location: RAGGLE FRAGGLE!!!
Post
by hawkeye » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:28 pm
whats gfy and wheres all of the above
Master Bush
Posts: 2387 Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Gender: Male
Post
by Master Bush » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:32 pm
hawkeye wrote: whats gfy and wheres all of the above
You don't know what "gfy" means?
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
2dimes
Posts: 13141 Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Pepperoni Hug Spot.
Post
by 2dimes » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:39 pm
it's been covered it's "Good For You".
So if I read that thing at the top correctly by joining a clan one would be privy to another forum?
I wonder if Motts knows that?
qeee1
Posts: 2904 Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Post
by qeee1 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:40 pm
go and yourself are the first and last words respectively.
There's some rule/thing/person in every clan here I don't like, so I've yet to join one.
Frigidus wrote: but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
AK_iceman
Posts: 5704 Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 10:39 pm
Post
by AK_iceman » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:43 pm
whats the rules that you dont like qeee?
Master Bush
Posts: 2387 Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Gender: Male
Post
by Master Bush » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:47 pm
Hey qeee, there's always room in the Stache clan for 1 more!
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
qeee1
Posts: 2904 Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Post
by qeee1 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:47 pm
Name a clan.
Stuff like no alliances, elitest acceptance requirments, and clan decision making procedure generally are the rules I don't like.
Frigidus wrote: but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
AK_iceman
Posts: 5704 Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 10:39 pm
Post
by AK_iceman » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:54 pm
ohhh, i thought you had joined that irish clan tho?
qeee1
Posts: 2904 Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Post
by qeee1 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:10 pm
Em, well checking the thread now, it seems I got listed, but no, never said I'd join the clan. Said I'd play doubles with him, that was it.
Anyway the clan's been disbanded now, so no big deal.
Oh and another reason to not join a clan, is lack of organisation. Some clans just form and say nothing aside from the fact they are forming and expect people to join...
Frigidus wrote: but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
fluffybunnykins
Posts: 385 Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 6:43 am
Location: Liverpool, UK
Post
by fluffybunnykins » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:21 pm
I think I'm with queeee. There's always /something/ not quite right enough to bother. Having said that I'd like to start a group that has no rules other than that when they play they enjoy the games, maybe engage in friendly in-game banter when appropriate and don't take stuff too seriously.
Superman wears 'Fluffybunnykins' pyjamas
HighBorn
Posts: 3013 Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:22 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Kentucky
Post
by HighBorn » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:23 pm
Fluffy Come see Us at Xi games my link below.. you might like it
2dimes
Posts: 13141 Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Pepperoni Hug Spot.
Post
by 2dimes » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:27 pm
fluffybunnykins wrote: Having said that I'd like to start a group that has no rules other than that when they play they enjoy the games, maybe engage in friendly in-game banter when appropriate and don't take stuff too seriously .
If only such a eutopic clan existed.
Ah tis unfourtunate that the interweb is much to serious a place for such a thing to occur.
areyouincahoots
Posts: 1794 Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:34 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Arkansas
Post
by areyouincahoots » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:34 pm
I didn't vote because I am not in a clan...but what drew me to xi was the people.
qeee1, I really wish that the no alliance rule was not a problem for you because I would SO enjoy having you over at xi!! You would do nothing but make it just a little more enjoyable over there!! I still luv you, though!!
fluffy, as High said, xi may be the place for you...take a look!
"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds." -Doc Holliday
qeee1
Posts: 2904 Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Post
by qeee1 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:16 am
areyouincahoots wrote:
qeee1, I really wish that the no alliance rule was not a problem for you
That's ok, it's not a problem for me, it's a problem for you guys
Frigidus wrote: but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
wicked
Posts: 15787 Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:23 pm
Post
by wicked » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:22 am
wha? xi'ers can't make alliances?!??? oops...
qeee1
Posts: 2904 Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Post
by qeee1 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:30 am
wicked wrote: wha? xi'ers can't make alliances?!??? oops...
Are you still in Xi Wicked, given your new mod powers, and the opportunity for threats of favouritism?
Frigidus wrote: but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
mightyal
Posts: 280 Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:33 pm
Location: Banging the hag whilst Owl is busy banging hendy's mum
Post
by mightyal » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:26 am
qeee1 wrote: wicked wrote: wha? xi'ers can't make alliances?!??? oops...
Are you still in Xi Wicked, given your new mod powers, and the opportunity for threats of favouritism?
I thought everyone knew that cc's greatest mod had joined cc's greatest clan.
(done that av1at0r for you hun)
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250 Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:
Post
by reverend_kyle » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:40 pm
mightyal wrote: qeee1 wrote: wicked wrote: wha? xi'ers can't make alliances?!??? oops...
Are you still in Xi Wicked, given your new mod powers, and the opportunity for threats of favouritism?
I thought everyone knew that cc's greatest mod had joined cc's greatest clan.
XI isnt necessarily a clan but close enough.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!