\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.
Moderator: Community Team
-
Lord_Paul
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 9:00 pm
- Location: Playing Golden Sun or Tales of Symphonia. Or here...duh...
Post
by Lord_Paul »
15.
I think those six 90+ votes were people joking around...
If not...

Last edited by
Lord_Paul on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Making the world better, one post at a time.
unriggable wrote:I will be so pissed off if this post "finds" it's way into a sig.

-
s.xkitten
- Posts: 6911
- Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:56 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: I dunno
-
Contact:
Post
by s.xkitten »
its 6
-
mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Post
by mandalorian2298 »
s.xkitten wrote:its 6
You see, old boy, you are not alone.

Now go discuss how young people stink with your senior friends.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.
Talapus wrote:
I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
-
dustn64
- Posts: 4683
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Birthplace of Basketball
Post
by dustn64 »
Lord_Paul wrote:15.
I think those six 90+ votes were people joking around...
If not...

I thought you were around 8 or 9. no joke
-
s.xkitten
- Posts: 6911
- Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:56 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: I dunno
-
Contact:
Post
by s.xkitten »
mandalorian2298 wrote:s.xkitten wrote:its 6
You see, old boy, you are not alone.

Now go discuss how young people stink with your senior friends.

*ahem* i thought i was a generous old gentleman, and not a dirty old man?
-
s.xkitten
- Posts: 6911
- Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:56 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: I dunno
-
Contact:
Post
by s.xkitten »
dustn64 wrote:Lord_Paul wrote:15.
I think those six 90+ votes were people joking around...
If not...

I thought you were around 8 or 9. no joke
i know, you learn something new on CC everyday!

-
sircherry
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:23 pm
- Location: somewhere in michigan
Post
by sircherry »
14
--------Even though the Knights have come and gone their legacy still remains--------------------
-
mandalorian2298
- Posts: 4536
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: www.chess.com
Post
by mandalorian2298 »
s.xkitten wrote:mandalorian2298 wrote:s.xkitten wrote:its 6
You see, old boy, you are not alone.

Now go discuss how young people stink with your senior friends.

*ahem* i thought i was a generous old gentleman, and not a dirty old man?
Who said anything about dirty old man?

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.
Talapus wrote:
I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
-
DirtyDishSoap
- Posts: 9365
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by DirtyDishSoap »
65
Dukasaur wrote:saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
-
Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Post
by Blitzaholic »
Hugh.G.Rection wrote:bump
why all the bumping, twill gonna be mad
-
happy2seeyou
- Posts: 4022
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
-
Contact:
Post
by happy2seeyou »
Blitzaholic wrote:Hugh.G.Rection wrote:bump
why all the bumping, twill gonna be mad
It's his thread, let him have some fun!

-
0ojakeo0
- Posts: 6150
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 9:49 am
- Location: ON THE ROAD TO SAN ANTONIO!!!!
Post
by 0ojakeo0 »
-
muy_thaiguy
- Posts: 12746
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back in Black
-
Contact:
Post
by muy_thaiguy »
97
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?
-
Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Post
by Blitzaholic »
muy_thaiguy wrote:97
thats gotta be a cc record

-
Kaplowitz
- Posts: 3088
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Post
by Kaplowitz »
Foggel from Superbad wrote:Old enough...to party..
-
happy2seeyou
- Posts: 4022
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
-
Contact:
Post
by happy2seeyou »
Kaplowitz wrote:Foggel from Superbad wrote:Old enough...to party..
I call BULL on Kaplowitz... you get orders from your parents to PLAY CHESS

-
Kaplowitz
- Posts: 3088
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Post
by Kaplowitz »
I was joking, i was just quoting Superbad! Im 14
-
Blitzaholic
- Posts: 23050
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
- Location: Apocalyptic Area
Post
by Blitzaholic »
did happy state her age yet?
think 49? am i close?

-
happy2seeyou
- Posts: 4022
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
-
Contact:
Post
by happy2seeyou »
Blitzaholic wrote:did happy state her age yet?
think 49? am i close?

I'm sure I have stated my age in every thread made that has asked.... You got spare time, you can scroll through here to check

-
RL_Orange
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Double Dutch Alley
Post
by RL_Orange »
Happy is 22, and you know it blitz
-
Mr_Adams
- Posts: 1987
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:33 pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by Mr_Adams »
I'm the 150th vote for 13-19 (I fall into the group of 15 year olds... we should start a clan...)
-
happy2seeyou
- Posts: 4022
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: A state that is in the shape of a mitten!
-
Contact:
Post
by happy2seeyou »
RL_Orange wrote:Happy is 22, and you know it blitz
Wow, someone is sucking up..... and I don't mind at all.
