\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.
Moderator: Community Team
Strife
Posts: 2668 Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:24 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Now something has kept me here too long.
Post
by Strife » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:07 pm
if your put yes put yer SN fer it and a reason why
Last edited by
Strife on Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Syzygy
Posts: 3382 Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: My Acre of Africa
Contact:
Post
by Syzygy » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:10 pm
Tried it, didn't like it that much. Left it.
freezie
Posts: 3901 Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:18 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere between here and there.
Post
by freezie » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:12 pm
I say yes..but until you tell ME more about your character on it..I have my reasons not to place my sn here.
I get harrased enough because of my level...I dont want more
and I am not even that high...
High Guard
Posts: 280 Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: St. Petersburg, FL.
Post
by High Guard » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:12 pm
Played it for 2 years, 1 year as regular, 1 year as a member, someone stole my lvl 73 account. Won't ever play again.
"To win without risk is to triumph without glory."
Pierre Corneille (1606 - 1684)
Strife
Posts: 2668 Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:24 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Now something has kept me here too long.
Post
by Strife » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:15 pm
i have nothing to tell my original acc Strife 1 got hacked and my new one doesnt get used anymore
Last edited by
Strife on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
freezie
Posts: 3901 Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:18 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere between here and there.
Post
by freezie » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:16 pm
73? Hoped you had a lot of non combat skills then. 73 is easily doable in 3 months...=p.
freezie
Posts: 3901 Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:18 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere between here and there.
Post
by freezie » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:18 pm
I see. Well..anyway. If you wanna check up freezie666..that's me.
I just dont want pms...I have enough as it is.
High Guard
Posts: 280 Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: St. Petersburg, FL.
Post
by High Guard » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:19 pm
freezie wrote: 73? Hoped you had a lot of non combat skills then. 73 is easily doable in 3 months...=p.
I tried to even out my skills + I only played once week.
"To win without risk is to triumph without glory."
Pierre Corneille (1606 - 1684)
freezie
Posts: 3901 Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:18 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere between here and there.
Post
by freezie » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:21 pm
Ah, I see. Yea playing 3 hours a day for me did help getting up..
And I do even my skills...somewhat.
nagerous
Posts: 7513 Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Gender: Male
Post
by nagerous » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:40 pm
I was nagerous. I played about 5 or 6 years ago I think. I still have a halloween mask and christmas party hat which are worth billions now lol.
Syzygy
Posts: 3382 Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: My Acre of Africa
Contact:
Post
by Syzygy » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:43 pm
nagerous wrote: I was nagerous. I played about 5 or 6 years ago I think. I still have a halloween mask and christmas party hat which are worth billions now lol.
Maybe sell for real money then.
freezie
Posts: 3901 Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:18 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere between here and there.
Post
by freezie » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:46 pm
Christmas hat---around 20 mils.
Haloween--depend on color. between 30-65 mils.
super Mario 009
Posts: 460 Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Mushroom Kingdom... Canada
Post
by super Mario 009 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:26 pm
i used to play it, i played it for 2 years and for one month as premium but i only got to level 54 because i mostly tried to advance other skills and do quests. i got bored of it and havent played for a year or 2
my username was superMariovp
Balsiefen
Posts: 2299 Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:15 am
Gender: Male
Location: The Ford of the Aldar in the East of the Kingdom of Lindissi
Contact:
Post
by Balsiefen » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:28 pm
I had enough falce starts. Each of my accounts died so soon that it was easyer to replace them than to try to get my stuff back
I went through;
42Reaver42
Dol Gualador
Kalkar Arcen
And another I cant remember
Then I Found a small town in Germany called Balsiefen
I think he's at level 55
If almost stopped playing now though cos i'm having too much trouble raising enough cash to get rune.
Balsiefen has gon on to be my account for pretty much every site or game that connects to the internet i'm on.
I still go on runscape every now and then but i dont do much.
ZARODA
Posts: 17 Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Behind You.......BOO!
Post
by ZARODA » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:40 pm
i play
im lvl 92 cb and 1300 somtin total
There was a chap who called himself Norse,
who thought breeding was his only course.
He said "Now I'm glad.
I'll soon be a dad!
I think I've impregnated my horse!
-Rioa
ZARODA
Posts: 17 Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Behind You.......BOO!
Post
by ZARODA » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:40 pm
ill post a sig
There was a chap who called himself Norse,
who thought breeding was his only course.
He said "Now I'm glad.
I'll soon be a dad!
I think I've impregnated my horse!
-Rioa
freezie
Posts: 3901 Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:18 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere between here and there.
Post
by freezie » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:41 pm
ZARODA. Why ashamed? It's a game like evrything else...ALL HAIL RUNESCAPE.
No need to be ashamed..we will stand against thse who thinks it's a shame to play it
---115 combat, 1782 total.
ZARODA
Posts: 17 Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Behind You.......BOO!
Post
by ZARODA » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:44 pm
wont work
There was a chap who called himself Norse,
who thought breeding was his only course.
He said "Now I'm glad.
I'll soon be a dad!
I think I've impregnated my horse!
-Rioa
ZARODA
Posts: 17 Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Behind You.......BOO!
Post
by ZARODA » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:45 pm
well nyways here a link to it
http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/8/gandalf14141.png
tell me wat u think
There was a chap who called himself Norse,
who thought breeding was his only course.
He said "Now I'm glad.
I'll soon be a dad!
I think I've impregnated my horse!
-Rioa
The1exile
Posts: 7140 Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:01 pm
Location: Devastation
Contact:
Post
by The1exile » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:02 pm
I had a level 60 odd person but then I got hacked and lost all my cash. After that I couldn't be bothered to start over.
At the time it was really big in my school, and people were bunking and playing it all day... was rather sad really.
The Black Nite
Posts: 1 Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:00 pm
Post
by The Black Nite » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:38 pm
i play and my name is fredmcgarry(ranked #1 in construction)(ranked #24 cooking) (ranked #211 in herbablore)
Strife
Posts: 2668 Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:24 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Now something has kept me here too long.
Post
by Strife » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:14 pm
i guess we are it lol either that or the rest of these ppl want me to GF myself
ZARODA
Posts: 17 Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Behind You.......BOO!
Post
by ZARODA » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:16 pm
Votes So Far
YES-12(85%)
NO-0
GFY-2(14%)
thats not that bad
There was a chap who called himself Norse,
who thought breeding was his only course.
He said "Now I'm glad.
I'll soon be a dad!
I think I've impregnated my horse!
-Rioa
Strife
Posts: 2668 Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:24 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Now something has kept me here too long.
Post
by Strife » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:27 pm
ZARODA wrote: Votes So Far
YES-12(85%)
NO-0
GFY-2(14%)
thats not that bad
lol