Moderator: Community Team
~*Salva*~cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.
You, because runescape rules...Playing it right nowAAAVforce wrote:Let's make a list of everything that sucks. I'll start things off- runescape

YouAAAVforce wrote:Let's make a list of everything that sucks. I'll start things off- runescape
GunnaRoolsUDrool wrote:yo mama has 3 titties, ones for milk, ones for water, ones out of order
I fastposted you, brainless plant.john1099 wrote:YouAAAVforce wrote:Let's make a list of everything that sucks. I'll start things off- runescape

I don't hate the beatles but I just don't like them; quite a few of their songs get stuck in my head and its fucking annoyingIliad wrote:Uhhh.muy_thaiguy wrote:Well, I think some people are going to hate me for this but...static_ice wrote:I don't wanna turn this into a "bands that you hate" thread but Sum 41
The Beatles (at least in their later years)![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
WHAT?
Oh well maybe
That's one reason of mine, another is that their songs became too political in their later years. (I would expect a little political statement, but not that much)static_ice wrote:I don't hate the beatles but I just don't like them; quite a few of their songs get stuck in my head and its fucking annoyingIliad wrote:Uhhh.muy_thaiguy wrote:Well, I think some people are going to hate me for this but...static_ice wrote:I don't wanna turn this into a "bands that you hate" thread but Sum 41
The Beatles (at least in their later years)![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
WHAT?
Oh well maybe
well what do you expect? most bands, after their first few albums, have no where to turn but politics, they already poured their life into their first albums. This happens especially since bands become famous over time and are exposed to more influential people and have access to politicsmuy_thaiguy wrote:That's one reason of mine, another is that their songs became too political in their later years. (I would expect a little political statement, but not that much)static_ice wrote:I don't hate the beatles but I just don't like them; quite a few of their songs get stuck in my head and its fucking annoyingIliad wrote:Uhhh.muy_thaiguy wrote:Well, I think some people are going to hate me for this but...static_ice wrote:I don't wanna turn this into a "bands that you hate" thread but Sum 41
The Beatles (at least in their later years)![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
WHAT?
Oh well maybe
Well, the amount of political propaganda they put in to their songs disgusted me. I like to listen to music for enjoyment, not to learn what other people's politics are. That is one reason why AC/DC is my favorite band. Other then being older, their music hasn't changed that much (except it is a bit cleaner or shall we say, better covered up?) over 30 odd years.static_ice wrote:well what do you expect? most bands, after their first few albums, have no where to turn but politics, they already poured their life into their first albums. This happens especially since bands become famous over time and are exposed to more influential people and have access to politicsmuy_thaiguy wrote:That's one reason of mine, another is that their songs became too political in their later years. (I would expect a little political statement, but not that much)static_ice wrote:I don't hate the beatles but I just don't like them; quite a few of their songs get stuck in my head and its fucking annoyingIliad wrote:Uhhh.muy_thaiguy wrote:Well, I think some people are going to hate me for this but...static_ice wrote:I don't wanna turn this into a "bands that you hate" thread but Sum 41
The Beatles (at least in their later years)![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
WHAT?
Oh well maybe
why would it have to come from their life. Why not just make lyrics up about random things.static_ice wrote:well tell me, what kind of things do the write about nowadays?
I can't imagine anyone being able to come up with fresh lyrics that still come from their life after so many years
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Well, last I heard, they were working on an album but taking their time on it so they can rest awhile (their most recent was released in 2000, "Stiff Upper Lip"), but, unlike other 80's hard rock bands, they have survived, and didn't change their image. (I'm not 100% on this, but I also think they have never done anything harder then alchohol or tobacco). Not to mention, I just really like their music. Oh, and Fir, that's what they pretty much do anyways. Hells Bells was a spur of the moment song.static_ice wrote:well tell me, what kind of things do the write about nowadays?
I can't imagine anyone being able to come up with fresh lyrics that still come from their life after so many years