\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.
Moderator: Community Team
Arbustos
Posts: 1589 Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: in a shrub
Post
by Arbustos » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:42 pm
A species. "Race" is too subjective.
wrestler1ump
Posts: 779 Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:27 pm
Post
by wrestler1ump » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:17 pm
When I said Indian, I meant the brown people from India. When I said Pakistan/Iraq/Muslim I meant the people that live in Iraq and Afghanistan. Get a clue people.
Arbustos
Posts: 1589 Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: in a shrub
Post
by Arbustos » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:23 pm
wrestler1ump wrote: When I said Indian, I meant the brown people from India.
...I think this takes care of itself.
wrestler1ump wrote: When I said Pakistan/Iraq/Muslim I meant the people that live in Iraq and Afghanistan. Get a clue people.
If you meant Afghanistan, why did you put Pakistan? Get a brain, man.
OnlyAmbrose
Posts: 1797 Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:53 pm
Post
by OnlyAmbrose » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:34 pm
One of the options wrote: Pakistan/Muslim/Iraq
rofl...
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Balsiefen
Posts: 2299 Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:15 am
Gender: Male
Location: The Ford of the Aldar in the East of the Kingdom of Lindissi
Contact:
Post
by Balsiefen » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:57 pm
Where is the GFY race?
When I said Pakistan/Iraq/Muslim I meant the people that live in Iraq and Afghanistan. Get a clue people.
And who cares 'cos pakistanis and iraquis are the same race anyway.
static_ice
Posts: 9174 Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
Post
by static_ice » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:08 pm
who voted latino? I kill you!
R.I.P. Chef
XenHu
Posts: 4307 Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:38 pm
Post
by XenHu » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:21 pm
static_ice wrote: who voted latino? I kill you!
Nice knife.
-X
static_ice
Posts: 9174 Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
Post
by static_ice » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:23 pm
XenHu wrote: static_ice wrote: who voted latino? I kill you!
Nice knife.
-X
thanks wanna closer look?
R.I.P. Chef
Arbustos
Posts: 1589 Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: in a shrub
Post
by Arbustos » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:10 pm
Who voted Asian? I kirr you!
Bellhop
Posts: 3 Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:55 pm
Post
by Bellhop » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:00 am
Arbustos wrote: wrestler1ump wrote: When I said Indian, I meant the brown people from India.
...I think this takes care of itself.
wrestler1ump wrote: When I said Pakistan/Iraq/Muslim I meant the people that live in Iraq and Afghanistan. Get a clue people.
If you meant Afghanistan, why did you put Pakistan? Get a brain, man.
I think he might have meant that Afghanistans and Pakistans are of the same race. Those two countries are right next to each other, and they are both relatively small in size, so it doesn't make any sense to split them into two different races.
Arbustos
Posts: 1589 Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: in a shrub
Post
by Arbustos » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:02 am
Don't assume too much when it comes to wrestler's cognitive ability
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250 Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:
Post
by reverend_kyle » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:10 am
I voted beaners.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Arbustos
Posts: 1589 Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: in a shrub
Post
by Arbustos » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:18 am
reverend_kyle wrote: I voted beaners.
I looked twice and that's not an option...
static_ice
Posts: 9174 Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 am
Post
by static_ice » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:22 am
reverend_kyle wrote: I voted beaners.
you get the knife!
R.I.P. Chef
misterman10
Posts: 9412 Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
Location: Out on the Pitch.
Contact:
Post
by misterman10 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:28 am
static_ice wrote: reverend_kyle wrote: I voted beaners.
you get the knife!
that reminds me of the austin powers scene
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.
Yakuza power.
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250 Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:
Post
by reverend_kyle » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:29 am
Arbustos wrote: reverend_kyle wrote: I voted beaners.
I looked twice and that's not an option...
are you sure. I swear I clicked it.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Arbustos
Posts: 1589 Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: in a shrub
Post
by Arbustos » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:31 am
reverend_kyle wrote: Arbustos wrote: reverend_kyle wrote: I voted beaners.
I looked twice and that's not an option...
are you sure. I swear I clicked it.
100%
Malkithe
Posts: 55 Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:12 am
Post
by Malkithe » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:28 am
Bellhop wrote: Arbustos wrote: wrestler1ump wrote: When I said Indian, I meant the brown people from India.
...I think this takes care of itself.
wrestler1ump wrote: When I said Pakistan/Iraq/Muslim I meant the people that live in Iraq and Afghanistan. Get a clue people.
If you meant Afghanistan, why did you put Pakistan? Get a brain, man.
I think he might have meant that Afghanistans and Pakistans are of the same race. Those two countries are right next to each other, and they are both relatively small in size, so it doesn't make any sense to split them into two different races.
I live really close to a black guy, so it doesn't make sense to split me and him into two different races, even though I'm white. Geography = ethnic divides?
50 DKP-MINUS!
Norse
Posts: 4227 Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Cradled in the arms of Freya.
Post
by Norse » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:46 am
Arbustos wrote: Who voted Asian? I kirr you!
lol
But lets be honest, being the mongrel you are, you would be offended at most of these choices
b.k. barunt wrote: Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.
suggs wrote: scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Syzygy
Posts: 3382 Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: My Acre of Africa
Contact:
Post
by Syzygy » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:46 am
misterman10 wrote: static_ice wrote: reverend_kyle wrote: I voted beaners.
you get the knife!
that reminds me of the austin powers scene
Groovy Baby, Yeah.
Oh and at the race thing: Yeah, you're right mm.
Utafar
Posts: 1360 Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A computer
Post
by Utafar » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:46 am
1. this guy is a dumbass (more so then me)
2. this thread fails
2dimes
Posts: 13141 Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Pepperoni Hug Spot.
Post
by 2dimes » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:50 am
wrestler1ump wrote: When I said Indian, I meant the brown people from India. When I said Pakistan
Those are caucasians.
Malkithe
Posts: 55 Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:12 am
Post
by Malkithe » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:16 am
The caucus mountains - origin of Caucasians, is not in India...
50 DKP-MINUS!
Arbustos
Posts: 1589 Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: in a shrub
Post
by Arbustos » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:29 pm
Norse wrote: Arbustos wrote: Who voted Asian? I kirr you!
lol
But lets be honest, being the mongrel you are, you would be offended at most of these choices
But I'm more Korean than anything...
50% Korean
~15% Irish
~35% French
100% Jerk
mandalorian2298
Posts: 4536 Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Gender: Male
Location: www.chess.com
Post
by mandalorian2298 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:32 pm
XenHu wrote: Humans are the most arrogant race.
-X
What about the Protoss?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.
Talapus wrote:
I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.