Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...
Moderator: Community Team
freezie
Posts: 3901 Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:18 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere between here and there.
Post
by freezie » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:53 pm
White marth.
Gilligan
Posts: 12478 Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Providence, RI
Post
by Gilligan » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:40 am
Luigi.
Arbustos
Posts: 1589 Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: in a shrub
Post
by Arbustos » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:47 am
Sierra_Leon wrote: How are we supposed to play? Is there a site for this?.. Anyway, I'll take Yoshi. I only have the N64 version at home,
but it shouldn't be that different . (if we would play the N64 version I'd kick all your asses
)
You don't even know...
as for color, I'll take Black Marth. He's been my main for over a year now.
NESconqueror
Posts: 3324 Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Gender: Male
Location: in my own NES
Post
by NESconqueror » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:11 pm
Set me up for samus.
I got a feeling that she will do the thrashing on the competition.
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
XGSuperstar
Posts: 1038 Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:13 pm
Post
by XGSuperstar » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:16 pm
Jigglypuff is a deadly character, but not when controlled by computers...
I would rather use Kaillera [online SSB64]... However, this is Melee, so its obviously computer based, unless everyone here had expensive equipment for Melee online.
The1exile
Posts: 7140 Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:01 pm
Location: Devastation
Contact:
Post
by The1exile » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:20 pm
Red Roy.
misterman10
Posts: 9412 Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
Location: Out on the Pitch.
Contact:
Post
by misterman10 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:42 pm
I predict fox.
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.
Yakuza power.
GreecePwns
Posts: 2656 Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Lawn Guy Lint
Post
by GreecePwns » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:12 pm
Kirby
Chariot of Fire wrote: As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.
Viceroy wrote: [The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
NESconqueror
Posts: 3324 Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Gender: Male
Location: in my own NES
Post
by NESconqueror » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:35 am
GreecePwns wrote: Kirby
he he... I still remember escaping kirbycide.
The look on my friend's face: Priceless!
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
Arbustos
Posts: 1589 Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: in a shrub
Post
by Arbustos » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:34 pm
NESconqueror wrote: GreecePwns wrote: Kirby
he he... I still remember escaping kirbycide.
The look on my friend's face: Priceless!
I especially love recovering from it when Kirby has flown back up to the ledge and is hanging there, and your up-B spikes him down and you grab it instead.
(See: Marth.) Or when some stupid Kirby tries to do it to another Kirby, and the second spikes the first with his up-B while recovering to the ledge.
Getting out of an attempted flip off the edge (forward or back throw) is also fun... a Kirby with one more life than you thinks he'll end it in a spectacular way and ends up just killing himself.
FRSmk3
Posts: 218 Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 2:45 pm
Post
by FRSmk3 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:03 pm
Red Marth
fireedud
Posts: 1704 Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Post
by fireedud » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:04 pm
Mew two
me have no sig
misterman10
Posts: 9412 Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
Location: Out on the Pitch.
Contact:
Post
by misterman10 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:16 pm
when will D.O. update this
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.
Yakuza power.
Fircoal
Posts: 19422 Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Post
by Fircoal » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:45 pm
Daring Overlord5 wrote: sorry been at a cc meet all day
will update now
how did you do?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Daring Overlord5
Posts: 1511 Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:13 pm
Location: KANSAS
Post
by Daring Overlord5 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:47 pm
I got 15th &
3rd on my team
my team took third wil 64 pts
and i ran a 18:31 on a hard course
thanks for asking, do you run
Fircoal
Posts: 19422 Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Post
by Fircoal » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:51 pm
Daring Overlord5 wrote: I got 15th &
3rd on my team
my team took third wil 64 pts
and i ran a 18:31 on a hard course
thanks for asking, do you run
good job. Yes, I run. Since it's a saturday I'm guessing it's an invitational.
How old are you? and was it 3 miles or 2 miles? I'm JV more like frosh/soph but JV for our races and we run 2 miles.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
ga7
Posts: 5344 Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: Pit
Post
by ga7 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:52 pm
Fir you run?? First you don't look like a geek, then you do sports, what a disappointment
Fircoal
Posts: 19422 Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Post
by Fircoal » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:02 pm
ga7 wrote: Fir you run?? First you don't look like a geek, then you do sports, what a disappointment
have you seen my pics.
I'm taking that as a yes.
Don't worry, running and swimming are the only sports I do, I'm good (I'd say not so sure) at them. The rest I UBERPHAIL AT!
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Fircoal
Posts: 19422 Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Post
by Fircoal » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:03 pm
Daring Overlord5 wrote: sophmore, im on varsity (2nd year)
we ran 3
nice.
I'm a freshman.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Fircoal
Posts: 19422 Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels
Post
by Fircoal » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:29 pm
Daring Overlord5 wrote: should end up with a 4 year letter
huh what is that?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
muy_thaiguy
Posts: 12746 Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Gender: Male
Location: Back in Black
Contact:
Post
by muy_thaiguy » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:37 pm
Fircoal wrote: Daring Overlord5 wrote: should end up with a 4 year letter
huh what is that?
Lettering? You know, you get the letter of your High School on your coat? That kind of lettering.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous
What, you expected something deep or flashy?