Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed
Moderator: Tournament Directors
Gozar
Posts: 2534 Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:15 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Nova Scotia (G1)
Contact:
Post
by Gozar » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:58 am
jpcloet wrote: .... and while I haven't played in a Gozar tourney, they look like they're managed with class.
bonobo`s son
Posts: 420 Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:27 am
Location: Amsterdam - Artis
Post
by bonobo`s son » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:17 pm
marval
nice and has always the standings fast done
reptile
Posts: 3065 Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:34 am
Location: Highest Score: 3191 Highest Rank: 26th
Post
by reptile » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:17 pm
* Optimus Prime - Runs tons of tourneys that are always awesome. I dont have a clue how he keeps up with them all, but he does it. I hope that he doesnt get too worn down and stop! Somehow he always keeps them going pretty smooth too.
* Kahless - Always ran sports tournaments. I love sports tournaments, havent seem him around in a while but he deserves the nomination.
* Zorgrsk - This guy only ran 1 tournament, and didnt even complete it. However this tournament was the best and most interesting tournament i have participated in... or ever will participate in. Yes it is that good, it is sooo good that i would put him with the elite in tournaments just cause of that one tournament that didnt even ever finish!
pjdonald
Posts: 214 Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Minnesota
Post
by pjdonald » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:13 am
Optimus - has done a nice job with a Triples tourney I'm in. Was set up to ensure the winner was no fluke!
I'd love to nominate Kahless, but, well, he disappeared.
And yes, my pronoun is he.
Optimus Prime
Posts: 9665 Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
Gender: Male
Post
by Optimus Prime » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:16 am
Okay, after another day of voting we've had a few nominations added to several of those already on the list and a couple of newcomers to the list that were not there previously.
If you would like to see how things are stacking up nomination wise, just go take a look at the first post. I have them listed in bold.
Regards, Optimus Prime
Gozar
Posts: 2534 Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:15 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Nova Scotia (G1)
Contact:
Post
by Gozar » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:38 am
Optimus Prime wrote:
Gilligan - 45 nominations
45? Did I miss some?
dragon dor
Posts: 1581 Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:31 am
Gender: Male
Location: France
Post
by dragon dor » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:41 am
1 Forza AZ
GUILLIGAN AND OPTIMUS PRIME ARE 2
Optimus Prime
Posts: 9665 Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
Gender: Male
Post
by Optimus Prime » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:46 am
Gozar wrote: Optimus Prime wrote:
Gilligan - 45 nominations
45? Did I miss some?
Whoops, that's fixed now.
japser_be
Posts: 516 Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 8:27 am
Location: Belgium
Post
by japser_be » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:54 am
marval
he has some great tournaments for dutch speaking players
sunshining
Posts: 688 Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:54 am
Gender: Female
Location: the Netherlands
Post
by sunshining » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:38 am
MarVal
Great map maker and his tounament is great
Gypsys Kiss
Posts: 1038 Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: In a darkened room, beyond the reach of Gods faith
Post
by Gypsys Kiss » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:04 am
Nomination 1- Optimus
Battle for Middle Earth- great tournament and i'm still in it
Nomination 2- pjdonald
3456 tournament- very enjoyable tournament even though i'm bottom of my division
still thinking about nom 3
Gilligan
Posts: 12478 Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Providence, RI
Post
by Gilligan » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:22 am
Optimus Prime wrote: Gozar wrote: Optimus Prime wrote:
Gilligan - 45 nominations
45? Did I miss some?
Whoops, that's fixed now.
You could have left it like that, I have no problem
And I have 6, not 5.
Jeepee
Posts: 393 Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:39 am
Location: The Netherlands, Utrecht
Post
by Jeepee » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:45 am
Definetely MarVal with the tournement "Koning der Lage Landen Toernooi 2007 ".
This guy spends much time here on CC to organmize tournements for other players!
MarVal
Posts: 3823 Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:45 pm
Location: De Veroveraars der Lage Landen
Post
by MarVal » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:22 am
Forza AZ,
He's making great and original tournaments!
Grtz to him and you all.
MarVal
highest score: 2157 (
Major ) / Verd ori'shya beskar'gam
Monde
Posts: 27 Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:37 am
Post
by Monde » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:55 am
I nominate
MarVal .
He's a very friendly guy, he wishes everyone good luck in all the games he starts.
He adds a story to the tournament, which makes it even more interesting.
He is very quick in making ths standings.
All around I just enjoy his tournament
Jeronimo
Posts: 17 Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 9:16 am
Post
by Jeronimo » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:10 am
MarVal
Nice orginal good thought tournaments
onbekende
Posts: 1530 Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:19 am
Location: Belgium
Post
by onbekende » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:24 am
Organizor: Marval
Reason: his tournaments are one of the best organized I have seen, he follows every step and anticipates on everythign that can happen. He is organizing the tournament your in, and you can be sure it runs smoothly!
Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF
Tieryn
Posts: 781 Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 7:30 am
Gender: Male
Location: Generation One
Contact:
Post
by Tieryn » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:42 am
I'd like to nominate Kendoh99 since he's still running the very first tourney I ever joined, and I'm still enjoying it.
And optimus prime for the enjoyable tourneys he's running that I'm in
freak87
Posts: 114 Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:16 am
Gender: Female
Location: gelderland, the netherlands
Post
by freak87 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:10 am
i vote for marval
Lt. Strike
Posts: 49 Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:52 am
Post
by Lt. Strike » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:06 am
marval because he organises cool dutch tournaments
moetsie62
Posts: 22 Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 4:48 am
Location: hoepertingen
Post
by moetsie62 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:57 am
marval !! just 1 word , Good
Gypsys Kiss
Posts: 1038 Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: In a darkened room, beyond the reach of Gods faith
Post
by Gypsys Kiss » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:41 pm
it would appear the whole of the low countries have come out to nominate marval
pette_x
Posts: 6 Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:01 pm
Post
by pette_x » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:45 pm
that easy marval because he organises cool dutch tournaments
reptile
Posts: 3065 Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:34 am
Location: Highest Score: 3191 Highest Rank: 26th
Post
by reptile » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:24 pm
Tieryn wrote: I'd like to nominate Kendoh99 since he's still running the very first tourney I ever joined, and I'm still enjoying it.
And optimus prime for the enjoyable tourneys he's running that I'm in
I would like to vote for Tieryn.. he puts on great tourneys too