Wagamama's for me - their big bowls of noodle soup are delish, even if they are a bit messy to eat - definitely not the way to go if you are on a hot date!
I'm quite partial to YO! Sushi as well and where I live there's a fab place that serves up pots of steaming mussels in a choice of different flavoured broths/sauces, that has pretty speedy service
Tripitaka wrote:Wagamama's for me - their big bowls of noodle soup are delish, even if they are a bit messy to eat - definitely not the way to go if you are on a hot date!
I'm quite partial to YO! Sushi as well and where I live there's a fab place that serves up pots of steaming mussels in a choice of different flavoured broths/sauces, that has pretty speedy service
Tripitaka wrote:Wagamama's for me - their big bowls of noodle soup are delish, even if they are a bit messy to eat - definitely not the way to go if you are on a hot date!
I'm quite partial to YO! Sushi as well and where I live there's a fab place that serves up pots of steaming mussels in a choice of different flavoured broths/sauces, that has pretty speedy service
Where is this?
Nowhere near you I'm afraid - this is in the Uk
Unless you live anywhere near Boston - I believe they have two branches of Wagamama's there.