jusplay4fun wrote:Thanks, Mookie. I am still learning. I was wondering how that is done; I did not know whom to ask.
I have to give credit to Symm, too, for getting me to learn to quote better. I am new to all this on CC, relatively speaking.
mookiemcgee wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:And fake burnie tries to do what he knows best: IGNORES his mistakes with a banal and irrelevant response. Well done.
That means you are still wrong, still not intelligent, and your acquiescence to those things stated at the top of this page shows that you, fake burn, are indeed a truly awful person who says heinous things. And fake burn is a maroon, too.
Hi jusplay... Specifically when linking to youtube. Don't use the "URL" button... Instead deleted most of the URL and just leave the string of numbers and letters at the end. Highlight them and then click the "youtube" button (on the far right)
Just use this " 6e1hZGDaqIw ", highlight it and then click youtube button.
You will then be able to show the video in the thread like this:
If you are still confused quote this post and you will see what I did differently. Aramati couldn't learn this, and I want to show you are smarter than him. Don't let me down!!!!
For someone who claims to have 2 Degrees, you really are a bit slow.....was it due to a lack of oxygen at birth or was it because you are into asphyxiation masturbation?
Nice! Thanks man, it's just a better way of doing things... required a bit of explaining for me initially as well.
WILLIAMS5232 wrote:
as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
Re: banned menbers
by iAmCaffeine on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:58 pm
KoolBak wrote:Then there's the Bernies of the world. That assmunch got 6 months but should be perma IMO. Fucking waste of skin
What did he do? I think I forgot although I'm not sure I ever actually knew.
Bernie Sanders wrote:Oh geezes! I'm so filled with guilt and shame!
How can I look at myself in the mirror......guess I am going to break all the mirrors in my house. I'll sweep up all the broken shards and use them as bedding for my newly born puppies.
When I read other O-T Forum threads, I find LOTS of things to demonstrate the vile and despicable nature of the fake burnie. When I do, I share them. Someone asked why the fake burnie was banned and I keep find such indications, most of the time randomly, while reading about threads related to ongoing discussions. As you have seen, he provides almost no details on his bans. I did find and share info on at least one of those bans.
Dream on fake burnie; dream on. Maybe you get lucky in your dreams, unlike Real Life.
2dimes wrote:It would be nice if you stopped rewarding him with attention but I guess you enjoy the interactions, so carry on.
jusplay4fun wrote:When I read other O-T Forum threads, I find LOTS of things to demonstrate the vile and despicable nature of the fake burnie. When I do, I share them. Someone asked why the fake burnie was banned and I keep find such indications, most of the time randomly, while reading about threads related to ongoing discussions. As you have seen, he provides almost no details on his bans. I did find and share info on at least one of those bans.
Dream on fake burnie; dream on. Maybe you get lucky in your dreams, unlike Real Life.
2dimes wrote:It would be nice if you stopped rewarding him with attention but I guess you enjoy the interactions, so carry on.
Do you have wet dreams....when you dream about me?
Your obsessions with me is quite known throughout the forums. Doing all this research on me is chilling, but I can see why. You admire every word I post and for that I love you son.
NomadPatriot wrote:( I know everyone will just love this concept...)
perfect remedy for rising ocean levels....
--> Distillation!!!
So where do you store all this fresh water?
P.S. Return the salt back to the ocean since the water levels are rising as a result of fresh water melt.
Better solution: Tow the icebergs as they break off of the ice shelf, and transfer the fresh water to the reservoirs before they raise the water levels.
mrswdk wrote:Getting choked out by a gal during sex plays is great fun. You should try it sometime.
Just be careful with that... Always practice safe and with a partner!
WILLIAMS5232 wrote:
as far as dukasaur goes, i had no idea you were so goofy. i mean, you hate your parents so much you'd wish they'd been shot? just move out bro.
NomadPatriot wrote:( I know everyone will just love this concept...)
perfect remedy for rising ocean levels....
--> Distillation!!!
So where do you store all this fresh water?
P.S. Return the salt back to the ocean since the water levels are rising as a result of fresh water melt.
Better solution: Tow the icebergs as they break off of the ice shelf, and transfer the fresh water to the reservoirs before they raise the water levels.
tzor wrote:Better solution: Tow the icebergs as they break off of the ice shelf, and transfer the fresh water to the reservoirs before they raise the water levels.
Icebergs (plenty of which can be found in the Arctic) can be mined in that ocean, without having to tow it anywhere, and the ice shavings can be stored in supertankers. These tankers have the capacity to hold almost 100 million gallons, and even that is quite small compared to the mammoth capacity of an iceberg. Tankers can be used effectively to harvest freshwater from icebergs because it avoids both of the problems previously mentioned. Also, as technology will likely improve, as it always seems to do, we could develop larger, higher-volume supertankers to accomplish this task and help solve a major problem in the world.
tzor wrote:Better solution: Tow the icebergs as they break off of the ice shelf, and transfer the fresh water to the reservoirs before they raise the water levels.
Icebergs (plenty of which can be found in the Arctic) can be mined in that ocean, without having to tow it anywhere, and the ice shavings can be stored in supertankers. These tankers have the capacity to hold almost 100 million gallons, and even that is quite small compared to the mammoth capacity of an iceberg. Tankers can be used effectively to harvest freshwater from icebergs because it avoids both of the problems previously mentioned. Also, as technology will likely improve, as it always seems to do, we could develop larger, higher-volume supertankers to accomplish this task and help solve a major problem in the world.
Wouldn't need tankers.
Icebergs could be towed directly into places like San Francisco Bay and mined for water there. Just park the berg in the bay and run pipes directly to to it.
Icebergs melt slowly. Serious proposals along these lines were made in the 70s. Serious calculations were made and it was estimated that only about a quarter of the berg would melt along the way.
This is actually a good way to bring drinking water to major cities, much less environmentally harmful than the usual expedients of diverting rivers or destroying the underground aquifer. However, drinking water needs are in the hundreds of millions of gallons. Ocean volumes are in the hundreds of billions of gallons. That's a 1,000-fold difference in scale. It's a useful proposal for solving drinking water shortages. It's not going to have much effect on climate problems.
“Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
July Was Hottest Month Measured on Earth Since Records Began
June of this year had already set a sizzling record for that month over the past 140 years. But meteorologists expect 2019 won't beat the current record for warmest year, set in 2016
By Frank Jordans
Published Aug 15, 2019 at 11:58 AM | Updated at 1:35 PM EDT on Aug 15, 2019
jusplay4fun wrote:July Was Hottest Month Measured on Earth Since Records Began
June of this year had already set a sizzling record for that month over the past 140 years. But meteorologists expect 2019 won't beat the current record for warmest year, set in 2016
By Frank Jordans
Published Aug 15, 2019 at 11:58 AM | Updated at 1:35 PM EDT on Aug 15, 2019
"July was the hottest month ever recorded on Earth. The average global temperature last month was 1.71 degrees Fahrenheit above the 20th-century average"
this means you take all 100 july's in the 20th century. .and average them out to a single temperature..this july was hotter then that average temperature..