Tucker Interviews Man Who Banged Obama

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Have you banged Obama?

Yes
1
25%
No
2
50%
No, but I would if I was drunk
0
No votes
No, but I would if I was sober
0
No votes
No, but I'd let Obama bang me
0
No votes
No, but I'd let Big Mike bang me with a strap-on
1
25%
 
Total votes: 4

User avatar
saxitoxin
Posts: 13427
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Tucker Interviews Man Who Banged Obama

Post by saxitoxin »

GaryDenton wrote:I believe Saxi has Banger and Bangee reversed



Likelihood of Obama being a top is about the same as Ralf being a top
Pack Rat wrote:if it quacks like a duck and walk like a duck, it's still fascism

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p5349880
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”