\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.
Moderator: Community Team
-
sportsdd2
- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:51 pm
- Location: WI
Post
by sportsdd2 »
no no urs is good. BUt sammy's, ....i cringe at the thought
907 sportsdd2 1401 191
10-0 United States 2/5/07

-
hendy
- Posts: 656
- Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:33 pm
Post
by hendy »
His Avatar is absolutely hularious i think he should keep it1

-
morph
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 5:54 pm
- Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy
-
Contact:
Post
by morph »
i agree i like the avatar
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
-
jay_a2j
- Posts: 4293
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
- Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Post
by jay_a2j »
OK, I'm reading this thread and ask myself, "What is goatse?" So I do a google on it and I find this.....
http://goatse.fr/
Some things are better left ungoogled.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.
JESUS SAVES!!!
-
MrConfigT
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:42 am
Post
by MrConfigT »
GUys, just be glad its not of goatse, tubgirl, or lemonparty...
Bubba is just fine by me.
-
reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
-
Contact:
Post
by reverend_kyle »
MrConfigT wrote:GUys, just be glad its not of goatse, tubgirl, or lemonparty...
Bubba is just fine by me.
LEMON PARTY....
I love shock value...
haha, yeah jay.. thats what I said when someone said go here its funny..
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
-
MrConfigT
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:42 am
Post
by MrConfigT »
I didn't want you to link it.....
but since we are....
http://www.tubgirl.com
NSFW... I must stress, don't click these links if you're at work... or any plubic (***WICKED REALLY SUCKS AT MODERATING***) place, haha.
-
wicked
- Posts: 15787
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:23 pm
Post
by wicked »
not my fault you can't spell PUBLIC right, even on your 2nd attempt. Although I'm pretty sure "pubic" was a Freudian slip for you.

-
reverend_kyle
- Posts: 9250
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
- Location: 1000 post club
-
Contact:
Post
by reverend_kyle »
NSFW doesnt even begin to cover that
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
-
Sammy gags
- Posts: 1642
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:26 pm
- Location: ?????
Post
by Sammy gags »
bubba told me hes gonna ask out tub girl
-
HighBorn
- Posts: 3013
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:22 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: Kentucky
Post
by HighBorn »
Hey wheres the no i like his avatar vote at??
-
morph
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 5:54 pm
- Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy
-
Contact:
Post
by morph »
they didint put it because they didint think anyone would like it...
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
-
Sammy gags
- Posts: 1642
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:26 pm
- Location: ?????
Post
by Sammy gags »
pssh...bubba is a sexy beast
-
TitusFinn
- Posts: 510
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:37 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
-
Contact:
Post
by TitusFinn »
MrConfigT wrote:I didn't want you to link it.....
but since we are....
http://www.tubgirl.com
NSFW... I must stress, don't click these links if you're at work... or any plubic (***WICKED REALLY SUCKS AT MODERATING***) place, haha.

please...here's some needle nose...would you mind pulling my eyeballs out?

-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Post
by strike wolf »
MrConfigT wrote:I didn't want you to link it.....
but since we are....
http://www.tubgirl.com
NSFW... I must stress, don't click these links if you're at work... or any plubic (***WICKED REALLY SUCKS AT MODERATING***) place, haha.
After seeing that sammy's avatar doesn't look quite as disgusting.
-
sportsdd2
- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:51 pm
- Location: WI
Post
by sportsdd2 »
i beg to differ. they both look atrocious
907 sportsdd2 1401 191
10-0 United States 2/5/07

-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Post
by strike wolf »
Yes but which one had you throwing up longer?
-
strike wolf
- Posts: 8345
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Post
by strike wolf »
see what I mean.