Barroom mafia. Mod is pushed off of a cliff. DRAW

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
User avatar
diddle
Posts: 7972
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yes

Post by diddle »

firth4eva wrote:
diddle wrote:Vote firth for pressuring kalish, who obviously won't post.
Just trying to keep this game active
Aren't we all.
firth4eva
Posts: 6188
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:20 am

Post by firth4eva »

No. There was 3 days between my 2 posts.
LSU Tiger Josh
Posts: 4028
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Louisiana

Post by LSU Tiger Josh »

Unvote Vote Kalish have nothing to go on.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
User avatar
NESconqueror
Posts: 3324
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Gender: Male
Location: in my own NES

Post by NESconqueror »

I am not sure what to do at this point...
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
User avatar
dustn64
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball

Post by dustn64 »

Why is Kal scummy?
firth4eva
Posts: 6188
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:20 am

Post by firth4eva »

firth4eva wrote:I'm gonna vote chaimpie because he has been submarining but when he did post it was also of little value. Contributing and looking active but doing nothing for town. Another player who has done this is also kalishnikov. Fos Kalish. I am only voting Chaimpie over kalish because if we are wrong about kalish, we lose a good player who has helped us in various games. FOS AD for submarining which he rarely ever does.

Now let's try get this active boys.
User avatar
diddle
Posts: 7972
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yes

Post by diddle »

firth4eva wrote:
firth4eva wrote:I'm gonna vote chaimpie because he has been submarining but when he did post it was also of little value. Contributing and looking active but doing nothing for town. Another player who has done this is also kalishnikov. Fos Kalish. I am only voting Chaimpie over kalish because if we are wrong about kalish, we lose a good player who has helped us in various games. FOS AD for submarining which he rarely ever does.

Now let's try get this active boys.
I like your point on AD, I know he hasn't been very active anywhere recently, but he's normally one of the people trying to get a game going, so this is very unlike him. But I'm not gonna vote for him, because if he's discarded the game, its more likely that he has a town role, possibly one that isn't very interesting, maybe even NV. That would then imply that those trying to contribute would be mafia, trying to seem active and therefore less suspiscious.

Unvote, vote firth
firth4eva
Posts: 6188
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:20 am

Post by firth4eva »

Ok diddle I just won't post and let this game fall to the bottom sending in my nightkill every night after a no lynch has been forced killing off all good players until we win.
User avatar
ga7
Posts: 5344
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: Pit

Post by ga7 »

Skimmed through. Quote recollection time!
When the random wagon on Edwin gets serious:
diddle wrote:
Fircoal wrote:I don't think that bandwagonning either Frenchie-chan or Kalish would be a good idea. They are both good players and we should probably lynch some more useless players, instead of those that can help out in the endgame.
This Edwin fellow will most likely not turn up to defend himself, so vote fircoal for suggesting an idea.
When Edwin is already hammered:
diddle wrote:Unvote vote edwin.

No point trying to argue with the mob.
Earlier today:
diddle wrote:Vote firth for pressuring kalish, who obviously won't post.
diddle wrote:
firth4eva wrote:
firth4eva wrote:I'm gonna vote chaimpie because he has been submarining but when he did post it was also of little value. Contributing and looking active but doing nothing for town. Another player who has done this is also kalishnikov. Fos Kalish. I am only voting Chaimpie over kalish because if we are wrong about kalish, we lose a good player who has helped us in various games. FOS AD for submarining which he rarely ever does.

Now let's try get this active boys.
I like your point on AD, I know he hasn't been very active anywhere recently, but he's normally one of the people trying to get a game going, so this is very unlike him. But I'm not gonna vote for him, because if he's discarded the game, its more likely that he has a town role, possibly one that isn't very interesting, maybe even NV. That would then imply that those trying to contribute would be mafia, trying to seem active and therefore less suspiscious.

Unvote, vote firth
See how Diddle votes Firth twice for BS reasons (maybe lyncher? Nah kidding but I'm just putting it out there so that I can shut Nag up about lynchers caught if he in fact is :lol:)
Also note how Diddle twice now tries to cast the attention away from Kalish. Might not mean anything, but I think we'll see clearer in this once we lynched Diddle, as he'll turn up scum. I just know it.
Unvote Vote Diddle
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
User avatar
dustn64
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball

Post by dustn64 »

wow! a decent find of scumtells. sounds good for now. Unvote vote diddle
firth4eva
Posts: 6188
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:20 am

Post by firth4eva »

What? Chaimpie or kalish are much better lynches.
User avatar
The Weird One
Posts: 7059
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods

Post by The Weird One »

yays!!

activity.
working on project right now, vote count will come later.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
firth4eva
Posts: 6188
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:20 am

Post by firth4eva »

Yay. Go TWO



_________________
OMG THERE IZ A BEAR IN MY SIG
Image
User avatar
cena-rules
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
Gender: Male
Location: Chat

Post by cena-rules »

when doing that it generally helps to remove your actual sig :roll:
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
User avatar
dustn64
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball

Post by dustn64 »

WTF?

________________________
cena-rules wrote:my penis is small :cry:
User avatar
nagerous
Posts: 7513
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Gender: Male

Post by nagerous »

Vote Diddle.

Nice lead.


FOS Firth for stretching the screen.
Image
User avatar
Anarkistsdream
Posts: 7567
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
Gender: Male

Post by Anarkistsdream »

This game still hasn't advanced beyond Day 2???

Vote: Diddle

And, yes, I submarined... Real life came first.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
User avatar
The Weird One
Posts: 7059
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods

Post by The Weird One »

I'm still waiting on lots of drink-buying. and remember that your first post each day should include a roleclaim of some sort.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
User avatar
Anarkistsdream
Posts: 7567
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am
Gender: Male

Post by Anarkistsdream »

I am a Mad Scientist
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
User avatar
kalishnikov
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:41 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Domari Nolo

Post by kalishnikov »

firth4eva wrote:Ok diddle I just won't post and let this game fall to the bottom sending in my nightkill every night after a no lynch has been forced killing off all good players until we win.
Scummy...

Unvote, vote: firth



P.S.: My family is finally fucking gone so perhaps I'll pretend to be active in my games again.
User avatar
Fircoal
Posts: 19422
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels

Post by Fircoal »

Vote: Diddle

I agree with Frenchie-chan's reasoning. He's probably scum.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
firth4eva
Posts: 6188
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:20 am

Post by firth4eva »

cena-rules wrote:when doing that it generally helps to remove your actual sig :roll:
I did. It might be the always attach my signiture in my settings/profile.
LSU Tiger Josh
Posts: 4028
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Louisiana

Post by LSU Tiger Josh »

unvote vote firth great find if it's truthful
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
firth4eva
Posts: 6188
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:20 am

Post by firth4eva »

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:unvote vote firth great find if it's truthful
If what is truthful?
User avatar
Skoffin
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by Skoffin »

Meh, I'm still a serving wench.

Ga has better reasoning then the others, so for now I shall blindly follow him. whee!
vote Diddle
Image
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Post Reply

Return to “Mafia Archives”