7 Deadly Sins endgame!

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
firth4eva
Posts: 6188
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:20 am

Post by firth4eva »

vote ga7
User avatar
cena-rules
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
Gender: Male
Location: Chat

Post by cena-rules »

I would vote him but my vote has been bought
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
User avatar
kwanton
Posts: 3807
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:33 pm
Contact:

Post by kwanton »

nagerous wrote:KWAN! How could I die?
Ask me next time we're both on MSN. It's actually pretty funny :lol:

VC coming
Click the Esoog!
Image
User avatar
ga7
Posts: 5344
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: Pit

Post by ga7 »

MWAHAHAHAH! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
8)
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
User avatar
nagerous
Posts: 7513
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Gender: Male

Post by nagerous »

Image
Image
User avatar
kwanton
Posts: 3807
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:33 pm
Contact:

Post by kwanton »

Vote Count

ga7: (5( LSU, LoVo, demon, rebelman, firth

16 alive 9 to lynch.
Click the Esoog!
Image
User avatar
kalishnikov
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:41 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Domari Nolo

Post by kalishnikov »

Vote ga7

Since Fir wasn't lying about his role I'm betting he was right about ga, lets find out.[/b]
Clive
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by Clive »

vote ga7
" im no good by myself! i like having you to say. 'no john dont be fucking stupid' "
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo31 ... 272eb3.jpg
User avatar
Fircoal
Posts: 19422
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Location: Abusing Silleh Buizels

Post by Fircoal »

Fircoal wrote:Vote: Kwan

you told me to post... :lol:
I wonder if Kwan knows I'm dead. :?
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
User avatar
Skoffin
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by Skoffin »

Are we even going to discuss anything before we go on a lynch spree? :roll: Just because Fircoal turned out town doesn't mean he's automatically right. Townies get it wrong all the time and just because they die doesn't give them a 'right in all aspects' card for anything they said. I believe Frenchie when he says he could turn down the offer, and from seeing recruiting roles and having that role a few times I believe that if Fir had tried to recruit scum he would have died. There is another reason I believe Frenchie to be innocent, but I'm short on time right now. I'll be back later today so it'd be appreciated if you didn't speed lynch him before then.
As for the scene..wtf? Based on that I think I may have had a hand in killing him
:?
Image
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
firth4eva
Posts: 6188
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:20 am

Post by firth4eva »

fos skoffin for trying to defend ga7.
User avatar
rebelman
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:24 pm
Gender: Male
Location: People's Republic of Cork
Contact:

Post by rebelman »

Skoffin wrote:
As for the scene..wtf? Based on that I think I may have had a hand in killing him
:?
so you were the one that visited him in the night hmmmmm

until you further clarify your frenchie theory unvote
Don't now why people on here don't like being cooks, remember under siege: A former SEAL, now cook, is the only person who can stop a gang of terrorists when they sieze control of a US Navy battleship.
User avatar
dustn64
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball

Post by dustn64 »

Ok, FOS demon.

And I am curious about what skoffin has to say, so I will hold my vote to hear him. I am not resisting lynching Ga7, but I want to know what she said before night.
User avatar
kalishnikov
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:41 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Domari Nolo

Post by kalishnikov »

Skoffin wrote: Are we even going to discuss anything before we go on a lynch spree? :roll: Just because Fircoal turned out town doesn't mean he's automatically right. Townies get it wrong all the time and just because they die doesn't give them a 'right in all aspects' card for anything they said. I believe Frenchie when he says he could turn down the offer, and from seeing recruiting roles and having that role a few times I believe that if Fir had tried to recruit scum he would have died. There is another reason I believe Frenchie to be innocent, but I'm short on time right now. I'll be back later today so it'd be appreciated if you didn't speed lynch him before then.
As for the scene..wtf? Based on that I think I may have had a hand in killing him
:?
Hmm, skoffin going out of her way to defend someone, interesting and unusual. Could there be something here? Possibly but not likely. Doubtful she'd so openly defend him if they had a connection unless she's banking on 'too obvious to be scum' logic, which I don't think for a number of reasons at the moment.

Unvote until further clarification is received.
User avatar
lord voldemort
Posts: 9596
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
Gender: Male
Location: Launceston, Australia
Contact:

Post by lord voldemort »

yes unvote skoffin please elaborate
Image
User avatar
lalaland
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:28 pm
Gender: Female
Location: in lalaland... duh

Post by lalaland »

Skoffin wrote: Are we even going to discuss anything before we go on a lynch spree? :roll: Just because Fircoal turned out town doesn't mean he's automatically right. Townies get it wrong all the time and just because they die doesn't give them a 'right in all aspects' card for anything they said. I believe Frenchie when he says he could turn down the offer, and from seeing recruiting roles and having that role a few times I believe that if Fir had tried to recruit scum he would have died. There is another reason I believe Frenchie to be innocent, but I'm short on time right now. I'll be back later today so it'd be appreciated if you didn't speed lynch him before then.
As for the scene..wtf? Based on that I think I may have had a hand in killing him
:?
But other than ga7 what leads do we have?

[and i may be a n00b... but why is ga7's nickname frenchie? it took me forever to figure out who you guys were talking about.]
I worship the dice gods
Image Image
User avatar
lord voldemort
Posts: 9596
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:39 am
Gender: Male
Location: Launceston, Australia
Contact:

Post by lord voldemort »

lalaland wrote:
Skoffin wrote: Are we even going to discuss anything before we go on a lynch spree? :roll: Just because Fircoal turned out town doesn't mean he's automatically right. Townies get it wrong all the time and just because they die doesn't give them a 'right in all aspects' card for anything they said. I believe Frenchie when he says he could turn down the offer, and from seeing recruiting roles and having that role a few times I believe that if Fir had tried to recruit scum he would have died. There is another reason I believe Frenchie to be innocent, but I'm short on time right now. I'll be back later today so it'd be appreciated if you didn't speed lynch him before then.
As for the scene..wtf? Based on that I think I may have had a hand in killing him
:?
But other than ga7 what leads do we have?

[and i may be a n00b... but why is ga7's nickname frenchie? it took me forever to figure out who you guys were talking about.]
cause he is scum (he lives in france)
Image
User avatar
kwanton
Posts: 3807
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:33 pm
Contact:

Post by kwanton »

GLOMP!


LSU (prideful survivor) was eaten.

Proceed with your various comings and goings.
Click the Esoog!
Image
User avatar
lalaland
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:28 pm
Gender: Female
Location: in lalaland... duh

Post by lalaland »

Does this mean that nag had recruited LSU, and since nag is dead LSU is automatically killed, or did something else happen in between?
I worship the dice gods
Image Image
LSU Tiger Josh
Posts: 4028
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Louisiana

Post by LSU Tiger Josh »

wow someone hates me. killed off in all my games
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
User avatar
dustn64
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball

Post by dustn64 »

:? Day vig? or something of that sort? I don't see why he would kill LSU though, he wasn't very scummy...
User avatar
dustn64
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball

Post by dustn64 »

lalaland wrote:Does this mean that nag had recruited LSU, and since nag is dead LSU is automatically killed, or did something else happen in between?
never thought he would be with nag. maybe?
LSU Tiger Josh
Posts: 4028
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Louisiana

Post by LSU Tiger Josh »

well all but one. neway thanks for the game Kwan. gl to everyone cept the bastards that have been killing me lol
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
User avatar
Skoffin
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by Skoffin »

Well, part of the reason I believe him is based on my own role. Now if you look back on one of my previous comments, "Anyway what I mean is I'd make even MOAR vanilla's then usual to annoy copier's. Or make a hell of a lot of copier's to mess with them., I said that because I'm one, Ga is one, so I figured there might be a few of us. Reason being, because it's Kwan, he hates non-scum roles. (Atleast it seems so, look at his last game) So I figured he'd made a few copiers to frustrate us, plus I wouldn't put it past him to handpick us two in particular with such roles. Errrhhh I had this all thought out earlier, there's more to my roleclaim and my belief in ga then then, but now it's getting jumbled >_< So I'll rethink what I'm supposed to be saying in a bit. Or you lot can question me about anything, might make it easier for me to tell what the relevant info is. <<

As for the Nag bit.. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I said that. :? I probably had some awesome reasoning at the time.
Anyway, perhaps my thought was since it was Pride and Pride likes to be better then everyone else lalala and proud of their abilities anyone copying their abilities makes them 'on par' with each other and diminishes the other skills? Ehhh, no idea. Actually, this is starting to sound ludacris now. So might be best to forget it <<
Anyway, as you've figured, I targeted Nag. Nag could not have recruited anyone, for I got the ability 'bulletproof'. If any vigs out there don't believe me, go ahead and try for me next night :P
I also have a theory about LSU actually.. also kinda ties in with my role. More in a bit.


Urm... Kwan rethought about deadlines, right?
Image
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
User avatar
Skoffin
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Sydney, Australia

Post by Skoffin »

Ergh. I know I said I'd elaborate shortly after that, but freaking weather won't let me. Internet keeps shutting out, sending everything haywire forcing me to restart the comp and shit. So when the storm clears up I'll do it, so I'll probably sneak back on later tonight when everyone finaly goes to sleep.
Image
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Post Reply

Return to “Forum Games”