Talk about all things related to Conquer Club
Moderator: Community Team
Vace Cooper
Posts: 537 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:12 pm
Location: MN
Post
by Vace Cooper » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:31 pm
Sweet picture mibi.
owen is a sexy mother f***er
hulmey
Posts: 3742 Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:33 am
Location: Las Vegas
Post
by hulmey » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:32 pm
Vace Cooper wrote: hulmey wrote:
I'll vote for the best player coz i know none of my clansman want the easy way. We are all tough fighting machines. That said i think the next time a layer battle takes place that, thenno clan marks should be displayed on the map....
Damn... you untouchables got me. I guess for my next picture I wont have it say "All BPBs that dont vote for me get booted!". Come on! are you guys THAT worried about me winning? Its just a fun layer battle. I was at least having a little fun with it till you guys start accusing me of cheating! How about this... I QUIT, YOU GO AHEAD AND WIN!
i havent accuse you of cheating at all!!! please dont read between the lines and make conclusions from nothing. It would spoil this whole competition.
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
DiM
Posts: 10415 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Gender: Male
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Post
by DiM » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:20 pm
does it really matter who gets the votes? this was supposed to be for fun, testing skills and learning new stuff.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
snapdoodle
Posts: 190 Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Post
by snapdoodle » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:28 am
Art is so subjective anyway. This is about creating something you can enjoy. Forget what anyone else thinks or how the votes come.
Kaplowitz
Posts: 3088 Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Post
by Kaplowitz » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:17 am
Awesome pic mibi, but your avatars are confusing the crap out of me!
t-o-m
Posts: 2918 Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:22 pm
Post
by t-o-m » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:23 pm
mibi wrote: So in my daily emails with gimil's mother she sent me a long this photo from his youth. I thought it was perfect for the competition.
PSD
L
M
A
O
!
i think you need to smarten yourself up gimil
Vace Cooper
Posts: 537 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:12 pm
Location: MN
Post
by Vace Cooper » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:04 pm
Wow... I was pretty drunk last night! I believe I owe Humley and WCA an apology. Sorry dudes, I know your not accusing me of cheating.
-V
p.s. Im still in, and ready to kick ass in round 4!
owen is a sexy mother f***er
MrBenn
Posts: 6880 Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:32 am
Location: Off Duty
Post
by MrBenn » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:37 pm
I'm convinced the guy in the hat looks German...
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
The1exile
Posts: 7140 Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:01 pm
Location: Devastation
Contact:
Post
by The1exile » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:07 pm
MrBenn wrote: gimil wrote: (snip pic)
I do have to say that this is a bit disappointing
Aye. Ripping off a nike motto with a sperm is nto exactly the height of originality.
Lone.prophet
Posts: 1467 Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:37 pm
Location: Your basement Muahaha
Post
by Lone.prophet » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:57 am
after lacks epileptic attack, he was taken by a hospital where they had to remove his shell
mibi
Posts: 3350 Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: The Great State of Vermont
Contact:
Post
by mibi » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:45 am
lol! Dr Green!
t-o-m
Posts: 2918 Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:22 pm
Post
by t-o-m » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:05 am
Lone.prophet wrote: after lacks epileptic attack, he was taken by a hospital where they had to remove his shell
isnt this just a picture you found on the internet with a filter on it?
MrBenn wrote: I'm convinced the guy in the hat looks German...
scottish...german...whats the difference
(joke gimil)
Kaplowitz
Posts: 3088 Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Post
by Kaplowitz » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:12 pm
Lone.prophet wrote: after lacks epileptic attack, he was taken by a hospital where they had to remove his shell
After his experience in the hospital, Lack has now become a doctor!
Watch his new TV show:
Dr. Phil!
er...i mean
Lack!
Lone.prophet
Posts: 1467 Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:37 pm
Location: Your basement Muahaha
Post
by Lone.prophet » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:43 pm
isnt this just a picture you found on the internet with a filter on it?
well cant deny it but my others were the same and its not just 1 filter
rofl thats nice
wcaclimbing
Posts: 5598 Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 10:09 pm
Location: In your quantum box....Maybe.
Contact:
Post
by wcaclimbing » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:04 pm
Any day now, guys.
*waits*
Kaplowitz
Posts: 3088 Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Post
by Kaplowitz » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:36 am
Spike Jonze Bracket is done...do we vote now?
snapdoodle
Posts: 190 Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Post
by snapdoodle » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 am
I'm distinctly unpleased with what I'm submitting. But I'm going to a wedding party in a few hours and I haven't the time. In the interest of speeding this process along. Here's the crap I'm spitting out.
sux...
edit:does anyone REALLY want this PSD?
DiM
Posts: 10415 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Gender: Male
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Post
by DiM » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:58 am
lanyards wrote: What is it?
something abstract perhaps
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
snapdoodle
Posts: 190 Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Post
by snapdoodle » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:26 pm
i was going forest/fantasy war theme but i only got as far as a mock-up of the first main tree. That stuff on the left i threw in quickly.
Vace Cooper
Posts: 537 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:12 pm
Location: MN
Post
by Vace Cooper » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:38 pm
Its kinda cool looking... but im glad im not following that one up!
owen is a sexy mother f***er
snapdoodle
Posts: 190 Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Post
by snapdoodle » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:01 pm
i seriously wish i had more TIME!
I would have time tomorrow but since it's the weekend I don't want to rob that opportunity from everyone else.
wcaclimbing
Posts: 5598 Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 10:09 pm
Location: In your quantum box....Maybe.
Contact:
Post
by wcaclimbing » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:27 pm
snapdoodle wrote:
I'll get something posted by tonight.
Don't need the PSD.
wcaclimbing
Posts: 5598 Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 10:09 pm
Location: In your quantum box....Maybe.
Contact:
Post
by wcaclimbing » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:42 pm
snapdoodle wrote:
ok, here's my respose to that image.
Since there wasn't much to go on from that pic, i took the black/white theme into my pic. A few posts later he said something about making a tree. So I put some trees in the pic also.
PSD: 8.3M
http://senduit.com/1cca03
And now its vace's turn for the Star Jones bracket.
Vace Cooper
Posts: 537 Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:12 pm
Location: MN
Post
by Vace Cooper » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:51 pm
Wow, the trees are... stunning!
owen is a sexy mother f***er