Talk about all things related to Conquer Club
Moderator: Community Team
-
notyou2
- Posts: 6447
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the here and now
Post
by notyou2 »
wut?
-
TheForgivenOne
- Posts: 5998
- Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Post
by TheForgivenOne »
Muahaha I edged Andy out by 1 vote
Now I get to dance with the Squishy
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
-
squishyg
- Posts: 2651
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by squishyg »
TheForgivenOne wrote:Muahaha I edged Andy out by 1 vote
Now I get to dance with the Squishy
Yay! Do I get a tiara?
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?
Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is
squishyg
-
Evil Semp
- Multi Hunter

- Posts: 8473
- Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:50 pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by Evil Semp »
squishyg wrote:TheForgivenOne wrote:Muahaha I edged Andy out by 1 vote
Now I get to dance with the Squishy
Yay! Do I get a tiara?
I sell them at my store.
-
notyou2
- Posts: 6447
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the here and now
Post
by notyou2 »
Looks like you have to buy your own Squishy.....from the King no less.
-
Evil Semp
- Multi Hunter

- Posts: 8473
- Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:50 pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by Evil Semp »
If TFO is a gentleman he will purchase it for her.
-
Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
-
Contact:
Post
by Victor Sullivan »
Evil Semp wrote:squishyg wrote:TheForgivenOne wrote:Muahaha I edged Andy out by 1 vote
Now I get to dance with the Squishy
Yay! Do I get a tiara?
I sell them at my store.
But you don't sell little American flags and army helmets??? Wtf, Evil Semp?!?!?
-
TheForgivenOne
- Posts: 5998
- Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Post
by TheForgivenOne »
squishyg wrote:TheForgivenOne wrote:Muahaha I edged Andy out by 1 vote
Now I get to dance with the Squishy
Yay! Do I get a tiara?
I have one in my panties drawer. No worries.
It's somewhere in there
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
-
clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Post
by clapper011 »
Evil Semp wrote:If TFO is a gentleman he will purchase it for her.
so you are purchasing mine?
-
Evil Semp
- Multi Hunter

- Posts: 8473
- Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:50 pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by Evil Semp »
clapper011 wrote:Evil Semp wrote:If TFO is a gentleman he will purchase it for her.
so you are purchasing mine?
Already bought it. You just have to come down here and pick it up. You do get a choice of silver or gold.
-
clapper011
- Posts: 7208
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:25 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Post
by clapper011 »
Evil Semp wrote:clapper011 wrote:Evil Semp wrote:If TFO is a gentleman he will purchase it for her.
so you are purchasing mine?
Already bought it. You just have to come down here and pick it up. You do get a choice of silver or gold.
sweet!!!

-
notyou2
- Posts: 6447
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the here and now
Post
by notyou2 »
Ask for platinum.
-
squishyg
- Posts: 2651
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by squishyg »
TheForgivenOne wrote:squishyg wrote:TheForgivenOne wrote:Muahaha I edged Andy out by 1 vote
Now I get to dance with the Squishy
Yay! Do I get a tiara?
I have one in my panties drawer. No worries.
It's somewhere in there
i am scared...
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?
Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is
squishyg
-
TheForgivenOne
- Posts: 5998
- Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Post
by TheForgivenOne »
squishyg wrote:TheForgivenOne wrote:squishyg wrote:TheForgivenOne wrote:Muahaha I edged Andy out by 1 vote
Now I get to dance with the Squishy
Yay! Do I get a tiara?
I have one in my panties drawer. No worries.
It's somewhere in there
i am scared...
What? Gay guys aren't allowed to wear panties?

Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
-
Army of GOD
- Posts: 7192
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by Army of GOD »
This is getting weird. I'll get the final results up this weekend. I have to decide who I want to go with, Foxyglove or Robin
mrswdk is a ho
-
Evil Semp
- Multi Hunter

- Posts: 8473
- Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:50 pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by Evil Semp »
OK I have my tux, when is the prom?
-
Victor Sullivan
- Posts: 6010
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Columbus, OH
-
Contact:
Post
by Victor Sullivan »
Evil Semp wrote:
OK I have my tux, when is the prom?
^^^I love this pic

^^^