Rebellyons - Multi [Cleared] Mas

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
User avatar
TheGeneral2112
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Rebellyons - Multi [Cleared] Mas

Post by TheGeneral2112 »

Accused:

Rebellyons

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 10195318

Comments:

2011-12-03 13:49:12 - HerrHitzfeld: Hi there, welcome to Conquer Club! Thanks for playing, and good luck.
2011-12-03 13:49:38 - HerrHitzfeld: Any questions, just ask.
2011-12-03 14:20:41 - Rebellyons: Thanks for the invite. Its been a long time since I have played.
2011-12-03 14:21:56 - HerrHitzfeld: No problem, I enjoy it.
2011-12-03 14:34:34 - HerrHitzfeld: You roll pretty good dice for being a new recruit.
2011-12-03 14:36:13 - HerrHitzfeld: what's your secret ;)
2011-12-03 16:21:11 - HerrHitzfeld: good game

I'll be the first to admit, I only looked into this because he is kicking my ass in Game 10203064. It seems like it could be an innocuous comment about risk, but it also could be about Conquerclub. This would seem to imply that this is not his first account. If a mod could look into this, I would be much obliged. Perhaps HerrHitzfeld could shed some light since this was a private game?
User avatar
Master Bush
Posts: 2387
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Rebellyons - Multi

Post by Master Bush »

the new account has played in 5 new games, and only one is with herrhitzfeld. plus why would he play a private head 2 head with himself and talk to himself in a game nobody is watching BUT himself?
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
User avatar
TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
Posts: 7289
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:07 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere on Planet Earth for now
Contact:

Re: Rebellyons - Multi

Post by TeeGee »

I don't think TheGeneral was imply that Rebellyons was a multi with HerrHitzfeld, but possibly has another old and no longer used account.
Image

catstevens: you are now an honorary American TG...Congrats
User avatar
TheGeneral2112
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Re: Rebellyons - Multi

Post by TheGeneral2112 »

TeeGee wrote:I don't think TheGeneral was imply that Rebellyons was a multi with HerrHitzfeld, but possibly has another old and no longer used account.
This.

EDIT: But I'm hoping he has many accounts and gets kicked out of the game he is kicking my ass in, TBH.
User avatar
ubcman64
Posts: 1410
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:54 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Rebellyons - Multi

Post by ubcman64 »

TheGeneral2112 wrote:
TeeGee wrote:I don't think TheGeneral was imply that Rebellyons was a multi with HerrHitzfeld, but possibly has another old and no longer used account.
This.

EDIT: But I'm hoping he has many accounts and gets kicked out of the game he is kicking my ass in, TBH.
so you are wasting the mods time because you're losing a game? i wouldn't be too proud of myself for winning that game anyway....(3) ? all kicked out for missing turns...what a tremendous triumph.
Founding Member of ++The Legion++
User avatar
Bruceswar
Posts: 9713
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Cow Pastures

Re: Rebellyons - Multi

Post by Bruceswar »

ubcman64 wrote:
TheGeneral2112 wrote:
TeeGee wrote:I don't think TheGeneral was imply that Rebellyons was a multi with HerrHitzfeld, but possibly has another old and no longer used account.
This.

EDIT: But I'm hoping he has many accounts and gets kicked out of the game he is kicking my ass in, TBH.
so you are wasting the mods time because you're losing a game? i wouldn't be too proud of myself for winning that game anyway....(3) ? all kicked out for missing turns...what a tremendous triumph.

Why should someone with a new account be allowed to play on it? If he forgot his old password and such he could have requested it.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Image
User avatar
Master Bush
Posts: 2387
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Rebellyons - Multi

Post by Master Bush »

it's possible that he meant it's been a long time since he played risk period. i know when I found this site, it was the first time i had played risk in like 12 years.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Masli
Posts: 3000
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 4:43 am
Gender: Male

Re: Rebellyons - Multi [Pending] Mas

Post by Masli »

Master Bush might be correct. I can't find any evidence that he is a multi.
Rebellyons = Cleared
Image
User avatar
TheGeneral2112
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Re: Rebellyons - Multi [Pending] Mas

Post by TheGeneral2112 »

Masli wrote:Master Bush might be correct. I can't find any evidence that he is a multi.
Rebellyons = Cleared
Okay, thanks!
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”