joe theriault and albiestar [Cleared] Mas

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
Balosarius
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:34 pm
Gender: Male

joe theriault and albiestar [Cleared] Mas

Post by Balosarius »

Accused:
joe theriault
albiestar

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
or
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 10226128
Game 10226124
Game 10226122

Comments: These 2 players (or maybe one) help each other without any public agreement. I think that joe theriault is multi, because the movements of albiestar only demage the third player in the games that they are being playing together.
User avatar
jefjef
Posts: 6026
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass

Re: joe theriault and albiestar

Post by jefjef »

I thought albiestar was on a 6 month site ban for point dumping back in Sept. Must have been pardoned.

Well anyway it's nice that he found a way to have more than 1 point. =D>
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
Posts: 16851
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: joe theriault and albiestar

Post by IcePack »

jefjef wrote:I thought albiestar was on a 6 month site ban for point dumping back in Sept. Must have been pardoned.

Well anyway it's nice that he found a way to have more than 1 point. =D>
I've seen him joining a tonne of games the past few weeks (unfortunately).

IcePack
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
User avatar
jefjef
Posts: 6026
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass

Re: joe theriault and albiestar

Post by jefjef »

As for this complaint. albiestar is not a very good player. I doubt there is any collusion. It's 3 player games - the only games they have ever been in together and like I said. albiestar, when he isn't missing turns, makes terrible cook moves.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Masli
Posts: 3000
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 4:43 am
Gender: Male

Re: joe theriault and albiestar [Pending] Mas

Post by Masli »

Balosarius, when looking at the games you mentioned, I fail to see a SD. They both attack eachother + the 3rd player.

joe theriault and albiestar are Cleared of being multies and SD
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”