Multi-Account[Busted]e84

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]
Post Reply
0roger0
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:11 am

Multi-Account[Busted]e84

Post by 0roger0 »

Accused:
dyakow
Nigel128

The accused are suspected of:
Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):
Game 10321831
Game 10316762
Game 10309931

Comments:
On game 10321831, they use the same strategy, attack all adjacent regions but none of them, also 2 other games already finished with dyakow as the winner since nigel128 its a new member
Attachments
game 10321831.jpg
game 10321831-2.jpg
User avatar
Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
Posts: 5129
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
Gender: Male
Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....

Re: Multi-Account

Post by Razorvich »

Pretty impressive report for someone who is so new to the site and has only completed 4 games.
Razorvich wrote:High Score: 2569
Image
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
0roger0
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Multi-Account

Post by 0roger0 »

I like "risk" a LOT and just found this site, can you explain me why I dont get the New Westminster bonus of +2 if i occupy the region?
(I dont like how is proportioned the bonus of regions too)

P.S. I hate cheaters, games have to be fair to demonstrate who is "better" :D
betiko
Posts: 10941
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: location, location

Re: Multi-Account

Post by betiko »

0roger0 wrote:I like "risk" a LOT and just found this site, can you explain me why I dont get the New Westminster bonus of +2 if i occupy the region?
(I dont like how is proportioned the bonus of regions too)

P.S. I hate cheaters, games have to be fair to demonstrate who is "better" :D
I didn't remember that bonus is it new? :roll: don't play a lot this map either.
maybe what is confusing you is the fact that it's an auto deploy, and not a normal bonus, so it won't appear on the side in troops due; the +2 will automatically generate themselves on the autodeploy spot
Image
User avatar
EagleofGreenErth
Posts: 1055
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:41 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Multi-Account

Post by EagleofGreenErth »

New Westminster bonus is 2 troops automatically deployed on that spot at the start of every turn you occupy it. So you will get the +2 auto deployed to it if you still occupy it at the start of your next turn.
User avatar
eye84free
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:33 pm
Gender: Male
Location: NORTH CAROLINA

Re: Multi-Account[Busted]e84

Post by eye84free »

Busted together
User avatar
Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
Posts: 5129
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
Gender: Male
Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....

Re: Multi-Account[Busted]e84

Post by Razorvich »

As I said.....DAMM IMPRESSIVE REPORT =D>
Razorvich wrote:High Score: 2569
Image
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Post Reply

Return to “Closed C&A Reports”